Levers and Pegs - Need Recommendations!

BusaOfDaKnight

Registered
While washing my bike a few months ago, it rolled off the kick stand. It was a very sad and aggravating day. :banghead:

Fortunately, my sliders saved most of my plastics except a scratch here or there. But my clutch lever and foot peg took a little bit of a beating. Since its almost time to ride again, what better excuse to upgrade!

Anyone have any recommendations on brands or on sponsors that might be able to give me a good deal?

Last edited:
love my Pazzo shorties :beerchug:

IMG_0668 (Large).jpg

prices are pretty much fixed on all the levers (dealer agreements) pick up a phone and call the guys..

Wow man sorry to hear that. When you get it all done consider doing this to the stand so the chances of another roll off will be less. I did it on mine . Never noticed it before but if you look at the foot of your kickstand on the bottom of it. You can see it only contacts ground on one corner, at least mine only did. After the mod the foot will lay flat on ground and give a more stable platform. It will also go more forward to allow it to 'set' better.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/appearance-mods/25882-must-do-kick-stand-mod.html

Tim at Pashnit or Daniel at Cloudnine have all you want..

Last edited:
Wow man sorry to hear that. When you get it all done consider doing this to the stand so the chances of another roll off will be less. I did it on mine . Never noticed it before but if you look at the foot of your kickstand on the bottom of it. You can see it only contacts ground on one corner, at least mine only did. After the mod the foot will lay flat on ground and give a more stable platform. It will also go more forward to allow it to 'set' better.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/appearance-mods/25882-must-do-kick-stand-mod.html

Tim at Pashnit or Daniel at Cloudnine have all you want..

Thank you for the advice, I'll have to look into that modification as well...:beerchug:

I'm a fan of my ASV levers and my Buell pegs... Since you live so close you can check em out sometime man, see what they're like...

:laugh: Just a few days left on this group buy. Will save you nearly 60 bucks on a set of custom engraved levers. (link above will take you to the GB in progress)
Buy Now: FP Tactical Levers, FREE Worldwide Ship | PashnitMoto

ASV's, Pazzo & the new FP Tacticals are most common choices here. If you go custom levers too - thats also an option.

Stock Busa pegs are just butt ugly. ProTek, CompWerks, Yana Shiki are all copies of each other and run about $50 a set in various colors.

I've got the billet Oberons - they are out to the UK and $60 a set. Don't sell these as they've no US Distributor, but the difference is it's rounded tip. So when you're hanging off with the ball of your foot on the edge, it's smooth.

The folding brake pedal pictured is here.

displayimage.php

If you need something right away, have in stock a set of Black ProTek's for the Gen-II front could send you out today.

displayimage.php

I love my ASV shorties that I have on my '06 LE. They offer loads of adjustability and look really good on the bike!!:thumbsup:

Back