Letter to president bush

Here's what chaps my butt! I have a facility in Grand Prarie, Texas. Actually I have 11 around the country that I am responsible for. One aspect of my job is production evaluations. I had to design a written and physical testing method to evaluate the fabrication abilities of our workers. When in Texas 1 particular guy who has had a bit of an attitude lately, sloppy work tardiness etc. When he was tested he was last out of 152 people around the country. When confronted witha plan of action for success, his claim was he didn't understand the language and wants it in spanish.

The first requirement to owrk for our company is listed on the application.
1. Applicant must be able to read, write and speak fluent english.

The kicker is this, the guy in question is 49 years old, came to the U.S. in the 8th grade went to high school and college in the U.S. and now he's trying to use the system against us. TOUGH LUCK!

My rant for the day.

Here's what chaps my butt!  I have a facility in Grand Prarie, Texas.  Actually I have 11 around the country that I am responsible for.  One aspect of my job is production evaluations.  I had to design a written and physical testing method to evaluate the fabrication abilities of our workers.  When in Texas 1 particular guy who has had a bit of an attitude lately, sloppy work tardiness etc.  When he was tested he was last out of 152 people around the country.  When confronted witha plan of action for success, his claim was he didn't understand the language and wants it in spanish.

The first requirement to owrk for our company is listed on the application.
1.  Applicant must be able to read, write and speak fluent english.

The kicker is this, the guy in question is 49 years old, came to the U.S. in the 8th grade went to high school and college in the U.S. and now he's trying to use the system against us.  TOUGH LUCK!

My rant for the day.
You are screwed in a big way my friend...
The Gov is full of those types down here and they are always asking for things to be in their language...
It just cost more and wastes time...
And you cannot dare challenge them or they scream discrimination...And get their way...
Most are smarter than they act but know how to use the system...
Friggin minorities milking the system...

Here's another big problem here...
If there is a opening, and you have an Anglo and a minority apply for the job, the minority will get the job even if they have many times less experiance and training than the Anglo...
Just the way it is down here...
I am sick of hearing that "they" deserve to live the same lifestyle we "Anglos" live...
I agree to a point...They do deserve to live as well as I do...But by all means, earn it, as I have...

David

<!--EDIT|Devious
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145458418 -->

I'm standing down now on this issue....

Thrasher: WOW, who would've thought it'd get this kinda response?
laugh.gif

All I gotta say is CNN's Lou Dobbs for President!

The man makes too much sense to not listen.

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145479113 -->

I can vouch for the legal way. My wife did it! She has a Permanent Resident card, and she got it the right way! It wasn't too hard, just inconvienent. She works, and pays taxes!

Being able to discuss topics like this is why I serve.

I agree "part" of our system is crumbling because of the influx of illegals.

What I don't understand is if a majority of people in the U.S. feel this way about our boarders and illegals why isn't anyone doing anything about it? All I hear is rhetoric and accusations. Where is my government and why are they sitting still?
director.gif

We are all individuals so how do we unite to get this situation fixed?

Same with my Grand Parents... It was way easier back then...

If people want to come I say bring them on... We have room and jobs. Just don't expect welcoming arms if you are sneaking over for day labor and trouble.

If people are fleeing persecution for Religous reasons , for political reasons, or they just want a better way of life... what ever... I say come...

Just do it the right way. I truly believe that while the founders of this Country may have taken this country from an indigenous people. That is history and something that we should learn from... It is still the best country for People that want to live a life under the basic principles of Freedom and free enterprise.

To many people think Freedom is a right... Its not. It is something that you have to fight for... Protect... That means protecting our borders. Reworking our Immigration laws to protect US and still allow a flow of people into the Country that truly want to be here because they cherish and hold dear the basic principles of Freedom and Equality.

I think that is the true reason that the majority of people try to get here.

Lets be honest. Life isn't easy here for everyone. Just a few. Everyone else for the most part works their asses off to have a life that means something. And that is all most immigrants want. The CHANCE to live a good life to raise their families, to educate their children to have their basic needs fufilled.

I may be wrong... and maybe people only come here to live of the government teat but I don't think so.

We can't leave this to our leaders. Republican or Democrat. They only care about money... If you look in your toilet after a large spicey meal you can see our Leaders.

Lets not forget we are not a democracy but a Republic.

A form of government where ultimate political power is theoretically vested in the people but in which popular control is exercised only intermittently and indirectly through the popular election of government officials or delegates to a legislative assembly instead of directly through the people.

There shouldn't be a free pass for People that have gained access here Illegaly they should be booted.

Things will never change unless we change the process... And we need to start with our Election procedures. Our politicians have to many people pulling them in to many directions. Not many get the job to serve the people but to serve their supporters and when I say supporters I DON"T MEAN US!

All our Problems start with our leadership... I don't mean just the President but all of them. They have no focus. They deal with things in a Reaciontary way not a Proactive way. We need better leaders across the board. People that are not influenced by Big business or religous Ideals but who look at the situaltion and try to make it better for the Country and not the people who gave them TONS of money.

Then I think you would see some resolutions to at least a few of our problems. Whether it is Illegal aliens or someone stealing your pension because they can.

Sorry for the disjointed ramblings!

I received the below in email this morning..

I have no doubt some will be offended. If anyone is, PM me.. dont complain to any other mods. PM me.. and if you can make a legitimate case I migth consider deleting my own post. I have done it before..

I state this because right now this is a very touchy subject. However when I read this I thought.. you know.. this does give a differant prospective on things..

After I read this, I thought.. uhh no I dont think so.. that would never fly in Mexico..

Actually it wouldnt go over well in ANY other country.. so why does it go on here? and tolerated?

I have no problems with people coming to the United states for a better life.. what I do have a problem with is if you are going to come to the US for a better life.. stop saying how good it is where you left.. it cant be all that good or you never would have left in the first place.

And instead of waiving your countries flag that you left, pick up and American flag and wave it.. become an American..

Just my .02

Remember, I didnt write the below, just recived it in email.. but I do find it interesting..

Oh, and one other note.. I know not EVERYONE can be put into one catagory.... everyone is differant and every situation differant.. but with that said.....  

Let the flaming begin

Subject: My letter to President Bush

Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. All government forms need to be printed in English.

4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.

5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and dont enforce any labor laws or tax laws.

13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Sincerely,

Zes
That's awesome!

Heres something I got today

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; "Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die . . . Through love of having children, we are going to take over".

Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council. "They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over . . . We are here to stay."

Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico, "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party, "Remember
187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California."

Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor, "We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country . . . I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back."

Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, was also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, "California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General , "We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California."

Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University; "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos . . . "

Are these just the words of a few extremists? Consider that we could fill up many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these are mainstream Mexican leaders.

THE U.S. VS MEXICO: On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S. players before and after the match. The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."

Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countries can come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and government contracts? It's called affirmative action or racial privilege. The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexico could migrate here and immediately be eligible for special rights unavailable for Americans of European descent. Recently, a vote was taken in the U.S. Congress to end this practice. It was defeated. Every single Democratic senator except Ernest Hollings voted to maintain special privileges for Hispanic, Asian and African immigrants. They were joined by thirteen Republicans. Bill Clinton and Al Gore have repeatedly stated that they believe that massive immigration from countries like Mexico is good. They have also backed special privileges for these immigrants.

Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and third world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples are Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many more.

DID YOU KNOW?: Did you know that Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals? Did you know that Mexico has NEVER extradited a Mexican national accused of murder in the U.S. in spite of agreements to do so? According to the L.A. Times, Orange County, California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000 members;
98% of which are Mexican and Asian. How's your county doing?

According to a New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years after the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia, 30% are still on welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide. A Wall Street Journal editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement officials as stating that Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge the country faces." Not bad for a group that is still under 5% of the population.

Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers in classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek learning materials likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references."

WHEN I WAS YOUNG: When I was young, I remember hearing about the immigrants that came through Ellis Island. They wanted to learn English. They wanted to breathe free. They wanted to become Americans. Now, far too many immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language. They demand special privileges--affirmative action. They demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture.

California Coalition for Immigration Reform
5942 Edinger, Suite 113-117 Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Phone 714
921 7142 Date: 4/5/2006

Here's my PC solution to the problem:
smile.gif

Step 1) Plastic mines on the border. Stop wasting my damn money patrolling and building fuc king walls. Densly mine a 2 mile swath with non-detectable plastic mines(screw NATO). Maybe add a few FLIR equiped gunships to shoot anything with a heat signature.
Step 2) Take the current border agents have have them spend their time tracking down illegal aliens and enforcing heafty fines to anyone providing Housing or Jobs to illegal immigrants.
Step 3) Give 1 year to allow ppl to return to thier countries. After that point if they are caught seize all assets, house them in labor camps (I got your cheap labor now, b*tches) for either the amount of time they can work off the money that was stolen(non-taxed) from this country or allow their families to pay for their return.

If you really want to make border security easy, legalize drugs in this country. That will remove anyone with actual funding from trying to inflitrate the border. Not to mention alieviate over 40 Billion per year in governement spending.

Anyone who thinks undercutting the labor in the country for those that will not spend it back into our economy is a good thing are clueless. Its bad enough they dont pay taxes, yet use our services; but on top of that they send the goddamn money back to Mexico. We don't need this labor in any way... its essentially outsouring jobs inside the country.

Maybe if your from CA you're not aware that there are non latino ppl and latino ppl that are here legally that actually perform maid services in hotels. Somehow even paying the extra $3/hr those hotels are still in business, shocking as that may seem...

I don't have any problem increasing LEGAL immigration where it can be controlled, we can screen and document their existance and they get to play by the same rules as everyone else.

I am offended that you are worried about people being offended. Drop the PC crap or the whole issue will never get any better. If you agree with what is stated say so. I agree with it, and if somebody does not, well the border isn't that far, please feel free to leave at any time.

rant off

I am not an American Citizen (although I would like to be one) but I am at least 90% american today compared to the day I arrived.

What I like about this country:

* Fantastic people
* Beautiful geography
* Colorful history (both ups and downs)
* More racial tolerance than any other western nation
* I love the lifestyle here - free to do your own thing
* I love the chance to indulge in a variety of hobbies...everything is possible here
* Sense of security - I feel safe here
* Feeling of being in a "FAIR" system
* Casual atmosphere at work without the strict imposition of heirarchy (maybe thats just where I work but I love it!)
* I can buy a Hayabusa in this country
smile.gif

* Online retailers...dont have them in my country (cannot live without them..I buy EVERYTHING online)

SO many more reasons...

What I dislike about this country:

* Makes it so hard for someone like me who really WANTS to be a part of the system...to feel like a part of the system - to legally BE a part of the system.
* I work my ass off...pay the same taxes...pay more tuition than any american citizen - I dont mind - but I would like to be given the chance to make my life here permanent
* Oh and I dont like snow because you cant ride...or drive if it is bad enough
smile.gif

SNOW SUCKS!!
tounge.gif

smile.gif

Good on you GSF. My wife was here (from Tasmania) for about 10yrs before she got here Permanent Resident" card. She can do almost everything here, except vote or own a gun, and she thinks there are more options for life here than in Australia. If you want to be a citizen, apply and study for the interview. You'll have to know more about the US government than most citizens learn about in high school. The INS has a waiting list, but if you want to stay, and have a say in how the system here works, then do it. If your here on a Visa you should be able to get some help from the INS.

I'm all for people coming here, just do it the right way! That's how it became such a great place to live.

Now all the Socialist BS is trying to creep in and ruin it! Somewhere along the line some people forgot that this country was designed as a Replublic, with a Democratic voting system! The Republic structure gives us the freedom do pursue our desires. The Democratic voting allows us to change what we don't like! If we don't vote, it won't change the way we want it to!

Back