Letter to ABC

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
My name is Jim Neugent. I wrote to ABC (on-line) concerning a program called "THE PRACTICE." In last nights episode, one of the lawyer's mothers decided she is gay and wanted her son to go to court and help her get a marriage license so she could marry her 'partner.' I sent the following letter to ABC yesterday and really did not expect a reply, but I did get one.

My original message was:

ABC is obsessed with the subject of homosexuality. I will no longer watch any of your attempts to convince the world that homosexuality is OK. ' THE PRACTICE' can be a fairly good show, but last night's program was so typical of your agenda. You picked the 'dufus' of the office to be the one who was against the idea of his mother being gay, and made him look like a whiner because he had convictions. This type of mentality calls people like me a "gay basher."
Read the first chapter of Romans (that's in the Bible) and see what the apostle Paul had to say about it.... He, God and Jesus were all 'gay bashers'. What if she'd fallen in love with her cocker spaniel? Is that an alternative life style? (By the way, the Bible speaks against that, too.)
--Jim Neugent
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here is ABC's reply from the ABC on-line webmaster:

How about getting your nose out of the Bible (which is ONLY a book of stories compiled by MANY different writers hundreds of years ago) and read the declaration of independence (what our nation is built on), where it says "All Men are Created equal," and try treating them that way for a change!
Or better yet, try thinking for yourself and stop using an archaic book of stories as your lame crutch for your existence. You are in the minority in this country, and your boycott will not affect us at ABC or our freedom of statement.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jim Neugent's second response ! to ABC:

Thanks for your reply. From your harsh reply, evidently I hit a nerve. I will share it with all with whom I come in contact. Hopefully, the Arkansas Democrat Newspaper will include it in one of their columns and I will be praying for you.
- -Jim Neugent

There is now way ABC would send a letter like that out. ABC is all about making money and would not purposely alienate/humiliate a member of it's income stream.

I cant resist, finally I have the perfect post to use this!!!
AAAssjani.gif

hOMO.jpg

ices_rofl.gif

Why is it when someone puts a post on the board about something good - it must be true? Example: Sears

But when its the opposite, then it must be false
wink.gif

it did sound like BS, that was my first impression. Just hard to belive a major company would allow a response like that to anything, especially in todays PC world.
beerchug.gif

(warwgn @ Dec. 08 2006,10:21) it did sound like BS, that was my first impression. Just hard to belive a major company would allow a response like that to anything, especially in todays PC world.
beerchug.gif
You need to read the snope on it for the full story.

The email was sent to a webmaster or something, the response from "NBC" was not from an authorized source. a tech took it upon himself to repsond. said tech was fired

The guy should relax. The show in question could not have been any gayer than Hello Kitty Darth Vader.

Nothing, but nothing, gets much gayer.

hellokittyVader.jpeg

(Black Bird Killer @ Dec. 08 2006,10:18) Why is it when someone puts a post on the board about something good - it must be true? Example: Sears

But when its the opposite, then it must be false
wink.gif
Sorry BBk Im not sure what you mean.

(shortBoarder @ Dec. 08 2006,10:30) The guy should relax. The show in question could not have been any gayer than Hello Kitty Darth Vader.

Now that is just plain wrong!!!!

(shortBoarder @ Dec. 08 2006,10:30) The guy should relax. The show in question could not have been any gayer than Hello Kitty Darth Vader.

Is that from the new movie release "Broke Back Starwars"

crazy.gif

Do you have Jim's email... I would like to foreward him an email I got from Sh.org... see how he likes that.

I absolutely hate... and I mean hate when a self righteous a##hat says I will pray for you... Like god listens to them more because they are more holy...

I think the reason I truly despise people like that is they judge... and it isn't their place. It's God's or what ever higher power you believe in... Not man's.

Bash me too, I'm tired and have been for at least 30 yrs. with Network Media and Hollywood making wrong things right. Go ahead, come on.

BS Flag + 5. That may have been a response from a tech webmaster, but not from ABC

Back