Lets See Your Other Rides :)

I'm getting the hang of this counting!
(10 on my fingers, 20 without shoes and socks, 21 with my pants down)

I'm more unsure about the the amount of frame, engines, wheels and body work and where to draw the line between a bike in bits and just a large pile of bits... LOL

mqdefault.jpg

Have FUN riding this little 12oo Z R X through the curves . . .

This one only made it to 2 weeks old !!! , 4x4 locked its wheels up in the rain coming down the hill, crossed onto my side of the road. Mrs had cracked ribs, but no real harm done.

image.jpg

It's an Aussie built Ford Territory. 4ltr / straight 6 / auto / rear wheel drive. Insurance couldn't get me another in blue so ended up with silver again. My 4th Territory. Sadly it may be my last. The Ford Falcon it's based on is discontinued this year.

image.jpg

Down to 3.
No street for me for now.
Gsxr 1000 track only
Gsxr 750 track only
Zx6r 600 son streey

20160222_121259.jpg

Just a little old scooter that was purchased for my wife instead of a big fancy wedding ring 4 years ago .
2009 T Max that I built a new collector for to take a ZRX Akro exhaust can . ( Carbon/Titanium )
Mods Shori battery , 40 pounds weight reduction , Air box / K&N , Pilot power pure tires . Top speed on a good day 115 mph . The Drag team , and I take it to Topeka KS every year due to track size over the Zuma 50 cc scooter . The last Picture is my soon to be 16 year old son Hunter trying out a R3 . I see the future :)

View attachment 390753

my 16 year old son wants an R3 so bad he can taste it

currently, i am without 2 wheels. Hoping back will recover. So, while waiting i have bmw 328x1 , have a couple 4 wheelers, a three wheeler, wifes buick encore, sons blazer, and the m109r. I have no pics none seem to picture worthy lol

currently, i am without 2 wheels. Hoping back will recover. So, while waiting i have bmw 328x1 , have a couple 4 wheelers, a three wheeler, wifes buick encore, sons blazer, and the m109r. I have no pics none seem to picture worthy lol

What did you do to your back viper? :(

well long story short i broke it. I dont know for sure when and it grew back kind of twisted. As a result i have degenerative disc disease. Which i need surgery to repair but i can not afford to be off work for 16 to 24 weeks. The break happened at one of 2 times in my life, 1 was a motorcycle accident 22 years ago. The other was a car accident about 24 years ago. But as a result, i suffer from chronic lower back pain some times bad enough i cant get out of bed. Other times i can get around ok on pain pills. I also try electroshock therapy in lower back as well which does help sometimes. I technically own the 109r still but my buddy is paying for it, so really its his. He lets me tool around when i can on it here and there...helps keep the urge at bay some lol.

well long story short i broke it. I dont know for sure when and it grew back kind of twisted. As a result i have degenerative disc disease. Which i need surgery to repair but i can not afford to be off work for 16 to 24 weeks. The break happened at one of 2 times in my life, 1 was a motorcycle accident 22 years ago. The other was a car accident about 24 years ago. But as a result, i suffer from chronic lower back pain some times bad enough i cant get out of bed. Other times i can get around ok on pain pills. I also try electroshock therapy in lower back as well which does help sometimes. I technically own the 109r still but my buddy is paying for it, so really its his. He lets me tool around when i can on it here and there...helps keep the urge at bay some lol.
I feel your pain. I have scoliosis,spondylosis,and lordosis. I have a degenerative condition as well. I had a fusion on L5/S1 on 01/16/15 and have been rcovering since. Now I have herniated and leaking discs at levels L4/3/2 and need to have my entire lower lumbar region fused. I can never work again as a commercial plumber&pipe welder. I still have serious lower back pain,however my ortho suggested I deal with the pain as best I can as Im too young to have that surgery unless I absolutely cannot stand the pain any longer. Bikes have been put to the side for now...Life has been altered for the worse and Im constantly depressed about the entire situation:(

I feel your pain. I have scoliosis,spondylosis,and lordosis. I have a degenerative condition as well. I had a fusion on L5/S1 on 01/16/15 and have been rcovering since. Now I have herniated and leaking discs at levels L4/3/2 and need to have my entire lower lumbar region fused. I can never work again as a commercial plumber&pipe welder. I still have serious lower back pain,however my ortho suggested I deal with the pain as best I can as Im too young to have that surgery unless I absolutely cannot stand the pain any longer. Bikes have been put to the side for now...Life has been altered for the worse and Im constantly depressed about the entire situation:(

Boy does that sound way too familiar. I need the same thing basically. Need the bottom fused and they also want to put 2 rods down either side of my spine were it was broken. Something about forcing the spine back into its original position to promote healing blah blah blah. I am told the same as you though, i am too young and they dont want to do anything until i absolutely cant stand it anymore. I think this is their way of saying you are fooked one way or the other. I too get depressed often about it as it seems my one and only hobby has been taken and their isnt a darn thing i can do about it. Not to mention the other things in life so many take for granted. You know like bending over to tie your shoes? UG!

Boy does that sound way too familiar. I need the same thing basically. Need the bottom fused and they also want to put 2 rods down either side of my spine were it was broken. Something about forcing the spine back into its original position to promote healing blah blah blah. I am told the same as you though, i am too young and they dont want to do anything until i absolutely cant stand it anymore. I think this is their way of saying you are fooked one way or the other. I too get depressed often about it as it seems my one and only hobby has been taken and their isnt a darn thing i can do about it. Not to mention the other things in life so many take for granted. You know like bending over to tie your shoes? UG!
I can imagine the 2 metal rods will severely limit movement,and that sucks. When(not even "if")I get the next fusion I will have to stand and raise my foot on to a chair in order to put my shoes & socks on. Probably wont be able to wipe my ass either lol. Heres a pic pf my spine,and a pic of a normal spine. C10 I humbly apologize for derailing your awesome thread with my back problems. ;)

IMG_6397.JPG

IMG_4014.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
Let's all ride "OLDgixxer's"spine like the tail of the dragon , I think I could get my knee down on the bottom curve

Back