Lets see your helmet!!

Tartaruga helmet weighs in at 1590g +/- 50g which is roughly 3.5lbs without the Sena. The new helmet weighs 1450g +/- 50g which is roughly 3.19lbs without the Sena.

Holy crap, that's a lot of helmets, looks like a picture from a dealer storage room...

...with that many helmets...it is most definitely an addiction....

Brought another HJC RPHA 11 it was on special for $499 AUD built date OCTOBER 2017 here is a few pics :thumbsup: View attachment 1621843 View attachment 1621845View attachment 1621846
I was looking at the 11 but found i really needed the drop down visor as I'm tired of scratching up my sunglass when I don't need them and I definitely need a fully clear lens at night so I went with the rpha 70 st
20200813_095813.jpg

This is the first helmet I've ever actually tried with the pin lock shield installed, it definitely keeps it from fogging up but I found that at night it causes a kind of double glare from the lights and messes with my night blindness and makes me feel like I've drank a few.

Not me but a good friend of mine. Super rare Arai. I'd be scared to use this helmet myself. The helmet is worth more than the bike that is pictured and all his other gear combined.

IMG_0242.jpg

Not me but a good friend of mine. Super rare Arai. I'd be scared to use this helmet myself. The helmet is worth more than the bike that is pictured and all his other gear combined.

View attachment 1626044
Saw a guy at the gas station the other day on a brand new R1 who was wearing an Arai race replica helmet, shorts and a tee shirt...at least he cared about his head. He said it was an RX-7V when I asked him what kind of helmet he was wearing..said it cost around $1,500 or so.

Saw a guy at the gas station the other day on a brand new R1 who was wearing an Arai race replica helmet, shorts and a tee shirt...at least he cared about his head. He said it was an RX-7V when I asked him what kind of helmet he was wearing..said it cost around $1,500 or so.
Hi It is Arai other nave for the Corsair X around a $1,000.00.

Back