Lets see your helmet!!

My X-Twelve and X-Fourteen.

Nolan N87 Arkad - under $300 Cdn - ordered out of Italy (where it's manufactured) and I lucked out when it made it into Canada with no duty or taxes. Makes up for all the other eBay stuff that Canada Customs reamed me on.....
Worked even better once I removed the 28 various stickers on it.

IMG_1333.JPG

In theory, I'd love to have a carbon AGV but I just dont know how much it would benefit me over what I already have.
Bro , it would benefit you first and foremost , by lightening your wallet , might also make you more careful of where you put your lid , may also make your head look even better while on the bike , especially for that 'unaware of photographer' type of picture .
You will definitely get a lid with more bike noise , with rubber plugs instead of plastic air louvers , but very comfortable , and buffet free compared to any lid I have ever tried , and beautiful full carbon .
To me also a lot of money , but I think it is worth it , I love this helmet over all overs I could also choice from , for now anyway .
If you run a rider to pillion communication system or whatever , perhaps another reason not to , mine is one of the early runs , but latest versions available with Rossi colors and matt carbon models .

Bro , it would benefit you first and foremost , by lightening your wallet , might also make you more careful of where you put your lid , may also make your head look even better while on the bike , especially for that 'unaware of photographer' type of picture .
You will definitely get a lid with more bike noise , with rubber plugs instead of plastic air louvers , but very comfortable , and buffet free compared to any lid I have ever tried , and beautiful full carbon .
To me also a lot of money , but I think it is worth it , I love this helmet over all overs I could also choice from , for now anyway .
If you run a rider to pillion communication system or whatever , perhaps another reason not to , mine is one of the early runs , but latest versions available with Rossi colors and matt carbon models .

Yeah the cost alone prevents me from getting one. My regular AGV K3s works great.

Back