Lets see your current bike(s)... and a description.

Current bike, 2017 Ultra Limited. Juli and I just did a 2k mile trip and it very much enjoyed it. Hit Sedona AZ, Summit Crater National Park, Grand Canyon, Vegas, and back home. Great week.

20180528_190526.jpg

So the Busa's gettin' more jealous?? Do you have separate sheds for them, I bet ya do lol.
Hey, how would you market it? Ebay?
What's the current value? ( $US)
That'll sell in a flash if you under-price it.
Great bike, I've had a ride on one a few years ago, for it's age it was surprisingly powerful. I enjoyed it, but happy to get back on the Soozook.

Ha, no, same shed. The hi and lo blue book is about $4,600-$10,600. Depending on condition, mileage etc. Considering the expense involved in just a valve job (24) valves, and if I’m inside the motor, why not some rings and bearings and...see? Despite its age and mileage the motor has never been ‘refreshed’ so to speak. Not sure I want to spend that kind of money which is an eventuality as long as I own (and) keep riding it. Most owners seldom ride theirs, keeping them looking great even though they get their carbs cleaned and synced every summer due to them not starting them all year. Mine starts and runs every time but could use a good detailing. Most do this type of detailing only once, when the motor is being rebuilt. I just may take advantage of the current high prices they seem to be getting, maybe.

Ha, no, same shed. The hi and lo blue book is about $4,600-$10,600. Depending on condition, mileage etc. Considering the expense involved in just a valve job (24) valves, and if I’m inside the motor, why not some rings and bearings and...see? Despite its age and mileage the motor has never been ‘refreshed’ so to speak. Not sure I want to spend that kind of money which is an eventuality as long as I own (and) keep riding it. Most owners seldom ride theirs, keeping them looking great even though they get their carbs cleaned and synced every summer due to them not starting them all year. Mine starts and runs every time but could use a good detailing. Most do this type of detailing only once, when the motor is being rebuilt. I just may take advantage of the current high prices they seem to be getting, maybe.
I learned what KBB says and what I got were two entirely different things.. and on ebay I had 4 different people commit to buy it and backed out...… made offers.... I accepted the offers... THEN NOTHING... I had to file complaints and go through the process.... It finally sold through another site... I think I took 3200 for it...…… and I just put a thousand dollar trac Dynamics swingarm on it … lowered front and rear.. new tires/battery... Brand new EK CHAIN/sprockets..... PC3 and TIFORCE FULL TITANIUM pipe...it was a nice clean 1-owner bike.

Yeah , I would never sell a bike on evilbay ... Got to be some sort of national or state bike sales online type site surely . You want the potential buyer to get a look at it , and you to talk them through it . If not good to visit your home , then public meet for initial inspection .

Yeah , I would never sell a bike on evilbay ... Got to be some sort of national or state bike sales online type site surely . You want the potential buyer to get a look at it , and you to talk them through it . If not good to visit your home , then public meet for initial inspection .
a guy that owns a small motorcycle repair shop bought mine.. he drove from new Hampshire to NY where I am.. and bought it on the spot....he had a trailer.... then guess what? he went TURBO..... guess who tuned it? guy drives 9 hours to powerhouse... I tried to get him to come on here and share the story.... but hes not a computer guy.... ON a side note however...… there are ALOT ALOT ALOT of dreamers out there..... people wanted to give me a grand.... then make payments to me.... it was comical... all kinda of nutso trades being offered......

Your old bike , sounded like a good deal for the buyer , sometimes you got to quit things in a hurry , and you have to wear some sort of loss . What is always good though , is to feel that the dude you sold to ain't going to hate you because of a bad deal , and you sleep sound at night I guess . :thumbsup:

Your old bike , sounded like a good deal for the buyer , sometimes you got to quit things in a hurry , and you have to wear some sort of loss . What is always good though , is to feel that the dude you sold to ain't going to hate you because of a bad deal , and you sleep sound at night I guess . :thumbsup:
its not only that.. my reputation is everything to me.. I wouldn't try to screw someone or lie to them to benefit myself.... Its a smaller world than most people think and I gotta live in it... And u know how much I like to talk trash.... and ill be damned if I put a guy in position to poop on me and I CANT say anything....

Here's my baby. Picture is 5-6yrs old at old house and put on satin black OEM graphics on it, apparently I rarely ever take pictures of it. Don't think I'll ever sell this little one, way to much fun to roll around the neighborhood on. One day I'll find the balance point to wheelie for long distances, but I'm only getting older (and more cautious) so probably won't ever find it.

IMG_9115.JPG

Here's my baby.

Picture is 5 - 6 years old at old house
and put on satin black OEM graphics on it,
apparently I rarely ever take pictures of it .

Don't think I'll ever sell this little one,
way to much fun to roll around the neighborhood on .

One day I'll find the balance point to wheelie for long distances,
but I'm only getting older (and more cautious) so probably won't ever find it .

View attachment 1582577

Back