Lets see your current bike(s)... and a description.

Ill post a pic later as they are on the phone , but easier to type out on lap top .
2014 ABS
LSL handle bar kit
B king brake master
ASV levers
Galfer lines
Macintosh rear brake resivore
Galfer Rotors / pads
Muzzy Titanium pipe / Carbon can
K&N filter
Emissions deleted
ECU flased
Custom trash can mod via sheet metal
Rostra cruise control
Zero gravity tour screen with MRA spoiler
HID high beam LED low beam
Heated grips
Russell Day Lond seat
SW Motec racks
Givi V 35 bags
Honda top case ( for long hauls )
EK ZVX3 chain / light sprockets 19/42 ( turbo gearing )
Driving lights / Switchback rear lights
Titanium hardware in lots of places
Factory pro shift star kit
GP shift
Sato racing shift arm
Buel pegs
TPX radar
Garmin Zumo 396 LM GPS
Shori battery / custom battery compartment for larger battery
Extra LOUD Truck horn
GSXR 1000 mirrors . extension blocks
Many hand made brackets of Ti or alum , and Hand made titanium seat bolts
59 pounds lighter than stock when not running bags / racks

Future
CZ wheels with upgrade bearing option
Ohlins rear shock with remote preload adjuster for setting bike up between loaded , and empty
AK20 fork cartridges
More Titanium parts !

Dream part Yosh 6 gallon alum tank

Last edited:
Wife's bandit has nearly ąs much cool stuff as my bike.
DSC_3285.JPG
DSC_3199.JPG
DSC_3062.JPG
DSC_2846.JPG

03 Busa modded to the gills..... too much tonlist but I’ve got a thread detailing most of th goodies added on throughout the years.

Most notable mods:
Carpenters Head port & polish
Engine built & tuned by Steve Knecum
BST rims
30-40 shot of nitrous Micro Storm progressive controller
Carrillo rods, CP pistons, race cut tranny etc etc
Gen 2 radiator conversion
Ignition key is pretty much only left on bike that’s stock

2015 Harley Road Glide Special

Still under construction......... A lot of cosmetic & ergo mods for comfort. Not much added in performance just a 2 into 1 V&H exhaust and auto tune.

She’s big heavy and slow but I’ll be damned if I don’t enjoy myself when I’m rolling down the highway. Compliments parked or in traffic everywhere I go.

ADDBA808-DB58-4FB0-9F0C-AC331081D45E.jpeg

756ABE7E-7237-49C1-86A6-D9006B9846A9.jpeg

it
03 Busa modded to the gills..... too much tonlist but I’ve got a thread detailing most of th goodies added on throughout the years.

Most notable mods:
BST rims

Still under construction......... A lot of cosmetic & ergo mods for comfort. Not much added in performance just a 2 into 1 V&H exhaust and auto tune.

She’s big heavy and slow but I’ll be damned if I don’t enjoy myself when I’m rolling down the highway. Compliments parked or in traffic everywhere I go.

View attachment 1581764

View attachment 1581763
its a shame steve is getting older....

Most notable mods:
BST rims

View attachment 1581764

View attachment 1581763

Good looking Hawg! I was stopped on a turnout on hiway 1 the coast hiway one day when a dozen Harley’s like yours came roaring by. They were doing around 75-80 and all had similar exhausts. They sound was outstanding. :bowdown:

Good looking Hawg! I was stopped on a turnout on hiway 1 the coast hiway one day when a dozen Harley’s like yours came roaring by. They were doing around 75-80 and all had similar exhausts. They sound was outstanding. :bowdown:

Thank you :beerchug:

They don’t call it “Rollin Thunder” for nothing!!! That V&H Pro-Pipe has the perfect tone IMO. It’s got a nice rumble to it @ idle but enough grunt when you get on it to let someone know your coming as you ride bye them. Didn’t really appreciate that H-D sound when I was younger but I absolutely love the muscle car sound on 2 wheels

Ill post a pic later as they are on the phone , but easier to type out on lap top .
2014 ABS
LSL handle bar kit
B king brake master
ASV levers
Galfer lines
Macintosh rear brake resivore
Galfer Rotors / pads
Muzzy Titanium pipe / Carbon can
K&N filter
Emissions deleted
ECU flased
Custom trash can mod via sheet metal
Rostra cruise control
Zero gravity tour screen with MRA spoiler
HID high beam LED low beam
Heated grips
Russell Day Lond seat
SW Motec racks
Givi V 35 bags
Honda top case ( for long hauls )
EK ZVX3 chain / light sprockets 19/42 ( turbo gearing )
Driving lights / Switchback rear lights
Titanium hardware in lots of places
Factory pro shift star kit
GP shift
Sato racing shift arm
Buel pegs
TPX radar
Garmin Zumo 396 LM GPS
Shori battery / custom battery compartment for larger battery
Extra LOUD Truck horn
GSXR 1000 mirrors . extension blocks
Many hand made brackets of Ti or alum , and Hand made titanium seat bolts
59 pounds lighter than stock when not running bags / racks

Future
CZ wheels with upgrade bearing option
Ohlins rear shock with remote preload adjuster for setting bike up between loaded , and empty
AK20 fork cartridges
More Titanium parts !

Dream part Yosh 6 gallon alum tank

Most notable mods:
BST rims

View attachment 1581764

View attachment 1581763
I love the busa..... meh on the other one... jk

Thank you :beerchug:

They don’t call it “Rollin Thunder” for nothing!!! That V&H Pro-Pipe has the perfect tone IMO. It’s got a nice rumble to it @ idle but enough grunt when you get on it to let someone know your coming as you ride bye them. Didn’t really appreciate that H-D sound when I was younger but I absolutely love the muscle car sound on 2 wheels

My late brother had an old Harley with fishtails that sounded better than any thing I ever heard. The back pressure sound between shifts was intoxicating and the lope between the bangs made you think it was dying on every revolution of the motor.:D

This is a gen 3 korean model busa. Aftermarket 8 inch apes polished to a mirror finish, after market super sport knobby grip tires for knee dragging, after market foot peggs with the special sparklers when at full tilt, upgraded super spring for my fat 245lb ass. Exhaust work in in the future, but im not 50 yet so the valve is still super tight, no point to changing. The grips are from a gen 1 as we all know i prefer everything about the gen 1. Im also looking into stretching it, no plans or kits as of yet. HP isnt what i was expecting, but hey, it looks badd as hell.

2004 in the process of 1397, KWS head, 395/378 cams with adjustable sprockets, lowered, ss brake lines, PCV, 24 volt starting system, quuckshifter to be added.

2000 Harley Wide Glide. Stock except Screaming Eagle Exhaust

2010 Harley Tri Glide. Completely stock

81A0BD85-EC73-4891-A5BA-05EBB46F84B4.jpeg
725C5492-2B65-4DEF-9AC3-3760AFC5E9B4.jpeg

Most notable mods:
BST rims

View attachment 1581764

View attachment 1581763

Isn't that your wife's HD? Excellent girl bike. Lol! I thought you were stretched a bit on the Busa? So be honest, which one is on the battery tender? My Busa's battery was down last weekend. Very sad......

Isn't that your wife's HD? Excellent girl bike. Lol! I thought you were stretched a bit on the Busa? So be honest, which one is on the battery tender? My Busa's battery was down last weekend. Very sad......

My wife rides on the back of the Harley but that’s about it! My Roadglide’s been called a lot of things but a girl bike is a 1st? :D

My Busa is stretched..... that’s a Thompson’s +6 underbraced arm on it. I run a ballistic lithium battery in my Busa and quick release seat pins so when I’m done riding it I usually take the battery out and sit it in the house. Not gonna lie my Busa doesn’t see much Road time. I only charge my Busa battery every couple months since it’s not hooked up all the time. I plug my tender to my Harley in once a week till the green light goes solid. Then I unhook it and repeat next week. Had few experiences/issues with tenders and leaving them on continuously......

Back