Lets see pictures your NOS setup

321CYA

Registered
Ok Fellow NOS riders Im looking for pictures of your setup in the tailsection. I have too much stuff in my tail
smile.gif
I need to rearrange the tailsection ie: Co2 shifter bottle, Progressive Controller, Sportvue MC2, PC3 USB, Scorpio Alarm. I NEED HELP..
smile.gif

smile.gif

23_1.jpg

airshifter bottle, compressor, alarm tucked in and hidden on bottom side...

got a new nos bottle and bracket coming, so ill remodel here soon

At one point my trunck looked like this
IM000764_edited.jpg

2 solinoids,pressure gauge (electric) 2 dial,1 lb co2 bottle,regulator (with gauge) solinoid,kill box,btc box,pcIIIR and a few other things

I have made a lot of changes since then,the only thing in the trunck now is the btc box.

HMMM............nice ideas..
bowdown.gif
...you guys "ROCK" now if I can find the time to rearrange and sort my trunk

321cya,get it rearange and bring it down and we wil check your nos tune up.

Wow my trunk is clean . So far bottle is in front of the wheel and MPS box is under the seat. Don't have an air shifter yet.

Very tight working space!

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Another....

smile.gif
thanks to black051k for helping me with all my wiring and getting this thing setup right. running the dynotune kit with 2 1.25 lb bottles, msd digital rpm window switch, mps fast fi, schnitz wot switch. good times.

pix019by9.jpg

(camaroguy72 @ Feb. 28 2007,08:32)
smile.gif
thanks to black051k for helping me with all my wiring and getting this thing setup right. running the dynotune kit with 2 1.25 lb bottles, msd digital rpm window switch, mps fast fi, schnitz wot switch. good times.
super.gif

(321CYA @ Feb. 28 2007,17:06) Hey Camaroguy    do you have anymore pictures of your setup ?  All I see is the bottles........
i will tonight.. dont have them with me they are at home lol... will remember to post up
smile.gif

(BLACK051K @ Mar. 01 2007,01:18)
(camaroguy72 @ Feb. 28 2007,08
zzwhip.gif
)
smile.gif
super.gif
didnt know ur in the bronx, im in connecticut. we gotta ride sometime
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back