Lets say say, theoretically that

Kainedogg

Registered
...I destroyed my motor and it may or may not be rebuilt. Theoretically speaking what are my options? Any shops selling used gen 2 motors or a decent stroker kit even? :please:

Theoretically first step to solving any problem is figuring out what the ACTUAL problem is, just saying ???

You can either buy a used engine to put in or just rebuild it better (depending on the damage)... :whistle:

What did you do...? :poke:

View attachment 397609 I seem to average about $3200 per blow-up as long as the cases and crank are in one piece. Thats doing all of your own assembly.

Thats about the low end starting price for a used motor.

WHACHA BREAK. WE need PICTURES.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to average about $3200 per blow-up as long as the cases and crank are in one piece. Thats doing all of your own assembly.

Thats about the low end starting price for a used motor.

WHACHA BREAK. WE need PICTURES.

piston.jpg

I don't know anything about engines but I think you have a problem there! :laugh:

piston.jpg

wow, how long you been lightening your pistons with valves? :rofl: wouldnt a bench grinder work better better?

There is a long thread from a guy who go ripped off by some one on ebay over a motor. Be warned. Send money throw an escrow.

Yes remember that guy. Bought a motor over ebay. He was from Australia. Paid a fortune and got shiit. The seller screwed him big time:moon:
:)

Back