Lets play the busa twelve days of christmas song

TDawg

Registered
I will start out the first day of christmas and I cannot do anymore days, someone different on everyday and you must finish your part of the whole song, I mean your day and the ones already done just like the original twelve days of christmas. Ok here we go.

On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me, a 99 busa under my tree.

on the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two HID headlights and a 99 busa under my tree

on the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, triple chromed rims, two HID headlights and a 99 busa under my tree

On the fourth day of christmas my true love gave to me... 4 sets of tires, triple chromed rims, 2 HID headlights and 99 Busa under my tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, Five motorcycles, Four sets of tires, Triple chromed rims, two HID lights, and a 99 Busa under my tree.

on the 6th day of christmas my true love gave to me, 6 piston rings, Five motorcycles, Four sets of tires, Triple chromed rims, two HID lights, and a 99 Busa to race at the christmas tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, Seven gallons of race gas, 6 piston rings, Five motorcycles, Four sets of tires, Triple chromed rims, Two HID lights, and a 99 Busa under my tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me; Eight track day sessions,Seven gallons of race gas, 6 piston rings, Five motorcycles, Four sets of tires, Triple chromed rims, Two HID lights, and a 99 Busa under my tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me; A 9 second pass, Eight track day sessions,Seven gallons of race gas, 6 piston rings, Five motorcycles, Four sets of tires, Triple chromed rims, Two HID lights, and a 99 Busa under my tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me; Ten quarts of oil, A 9 second pass, Eight track day sessions,Seven gallons of race gas, 6 piston rings, Five motorcycles, Four sets of tires, Triple chromed rims, Two HID lights, and a 99 Busa under my tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me; 11 suits of leather, 10 quarts of oil, A 9 second pass, 8 track day sessions, 7 gallons of race gas, 6 piston rings, 5 motorcycles, 4 sets of tires, Triple chromed rims, 2 HID lights, and a 99 Busa under my tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me; A twelve Volt Adapter, 11 suits of leather, 10 quarts of oil, A 9 second pass, 8 track day sessions, 7 gallons of race gas, 6 piston rings, 5 motorcycles, 4 sets of tires, Triple chromed rims, 2 HID lights, and a 99 Busa under my tree.

LOL nice guys, someone should start it again and see what other variations will be created and the posters in the first song can't post in the second one.

Back