Lets hijack this truck  pics

badboysbailagnt

Donating Member
Registered
I wonder how nervous this guy is drivin the truck

hairy02.jpg

Yea, their nice cars, but will they outrun my Busa.

I don't think so. Maybe top end at some insane speed. But we would probably run outta room before then....I hope.

But they are nice.

OK, I just gotta ask. Being a simple Southern boy and all. What are they.

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130427649 -->

Koenigsegg = $350K
Assuming that isn't the brand new Zonda ($750K), then it's only $350Kx2
Murcielago = $245K
Diablo = $275K
F40 = $415K
F50 = $480K
AM Vantage (?) = $144K
---------------------
Total = $2.61 Million

thats the old zonda... wonder if they are the S models..

I like the orange one!

I want the one on the top in the back...whatever that is....Lambo something?

That'll be the Koenigsegg, I'll have that and say... the Zonda too, what the heck.

Geez, you'd think they'd deliver those sort of cars one at a time, in its own air conditioned truck surrounded by rose petals.

One of these days we're gonna see a picture like that with the truck on its side with all those lovely cars in bits for several hundred yards down the road.
sad.gif

That guy with the clipboard seems to be checking something in the first pic. Has he lost one of the cars en route?

I have a hard time believing that they would deliver those cars on that kind of trailer. I was at a Ford dealership one day and they brought in 6 new Saleen Mustangs on a 2 level enclosed trailer. You should have seen the guy backing them out, he stalled at least 4 times on 1 car.

I wondnt be to worried if I was driving that truck. Of course I would be loaded to the hilt with simi-auto weapons and c4 just for those pesky kids tryin to hi-jack my truck.

I do like the egg and the lambo........makes me feel are warm and fuzzy.

Back