LETS GET V8 BACK ON THE ASPHAULT!

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hokay ladies and Gents -
One of ours took a spill and needs our help - bike has a lot of right side rash so I will be posting two threads -
This one is for those who would like to make straight out donations; the second will be for tracking any donated parts, sort of a Busa rebuild registry if you will. Here is a man who pours what he gets from our Great Uncle, into the machine -

So, if you would like to donate contact me for the paypal or get in touch with him directly, but all funds will go through him... no middleman, no duplicate fees.

Lets shake the trees on this one and get one of our nation's finest bake on the road, with the RUBBERSIDEDOWN! Let's do this one Rubbah style!

I have this thread pinned as long as it takes...

Who's on first?

Hey - look at me... back up top!

Still having paypal issues. But I'm in.

Can we put a link in this thread to the parts thread and visa versa?

Will do - and hey, this is back at the top!

bowdown.gif

I'm down......I can donate a small humble amount and can do a ton of labor. No expert but I can handle a job like that. It actually looks way worse than it is. I'd say...75% cosmetic.

For those looking for "background" information and pics, the thread is "2004 Blue/Silver, Gonna Have To Sell, I'm Screwed." Looks like MC will PM the link for PayPal donations if you send him a PM. Good job for helping out a worthy sailor, MC.

Do we know for sure if the insurance company is going to pick up the tab or not?

--Wag--

the insurance company is doing nothing. I'm eating all of this, I was miss-lead when I spoke with the agent over the phone thinking I had collision, obviously I don't. The claims lady told me over the phone theres nothing they can do for me, and I have no coverage in this incident.
eek2.gif

(GPW @ Sep. 16 2006,22:03) I'm in shoot me the paypal link....do you take food stamps
wow.gif
GPW -
Did you get the link? If not let me know!

Guys thanks for the help with this - it is awesome when we help each other--- so times it is hard to believe exactly how far we go...

Very humbling to be here with you guys... You all rock!
super.gif
bowdown.gif

Could you shoot me that paypal link too?

Thanks.

--Wag--

I'm in for a donation. I don't have pay pal, so please let me know how to get some cash to him.

Back