Let My Boy Ride My Busa

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
mzrsq @ Jan. 13 2008 said:
1265423[/ATTACH] PM]
Responsible on your ride going around the block and responsible while riding with his friends at 18 is something totally different. Only you and he knows his personality and his friends. I'm not saying he's not the greatest and most careful kid in the world, I just know myself at 18..........an "OH BOY"
race.gif
If he was the way I was when I was his age no way I'd let him ride it. Not saying he's a great boy, he does get into his trouble. Of course he has enough toys to trade for the damages, or he would pay for the damages. I don't care if was my mother if you can't buy it don't ride it. He wants to put a busa engine in his banshee. That might be my next step with him, if he doesn't buy a busa by summer.

Thanks for everyones input.

zzwhip.gif

Doesn't this kind of remind you of sneakin' the keys from your parents to take the car out when they weren't around. My dad had a Mustang and traveled around the US at times. He'd be gone and leave the keys for 'emergencies'.
beerchug.gif
My emergencies all consisted of hanging out with my friends in daddy's cool car. Thank god I never biffed up his car in high school like in all those 30min sitcoms.
firedevil.gif

Back