Let me tell you a secret

c10

Registered
RJ likes this stuff ;)

20200502_141153.jpg

Well I'll tell all you this...dont EVER buy this octane booster! I went into the gas station today to grab a kit kat and a refreshment and they had some of this octane booster in the cooler and it was cheap so I thought what the hell and bought a couple bottles and put it in the busa and let me tell ya it made it run like absolute CRAP!
It made the engine buck so bad I didnt think I'd even make it home

Well I'll tell all you this...dont EVER buy this octane booster! I went into the gas station today to grab a kit kat and a refreshment and they had some of this octane booster in the cooler and it was cheap so I thought what the hell and bought a couple bottles and put it in the busa and let me tell ya it made it run like absolute CRAP!
It made the engine buck so bad I didnt think I'd even make it home

View attachment 1618184
There was a thread on gixxer dot com about someone who allegedly actually did that....

Hopefully you burn it up fairly fast from the plastic can. I like to keep it in the metal can as long as possible. FYI you can run C12 straight and it will run just fine. If you like C12 take a look at VP113 and see what you think.

Reactions: c10
Sooo...can we run this stuff mixed with non ethanol without a special map? I know why we run non ethanol in our boats but why the Busa?

I need some more information on this. My nephew runs C12 in his 2 stroke racing bike but its actually built for it. I'm very interested in what the short/long term effects are. I have tried putting some c12 in a weedeater and it wouldn't run at all. I know it runs about $80 for 5 gallons here.

Back