Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
It was 75 degrees yesterday and then around 5pm the cold front blew thru. I was outside when the wind changed to the North and the temp dropped 10 degrees immediately! Temps dropped all night and around 1am, it started to rain.

About 20 mins ago, the precip changed over to snow. The kids are really excited!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

IMG00289__Small_.jpg

I hate snow, those are some big flakes Omar. It is just misting and flurring here, no bigs flakes yet.

Ye, 75 one day, snowing the next. I was walking around in a T-shirt yesterday. A friend of mine left for Fl. this morning, she had to call me a let me know it was 83 there.

EVERYTHING UP HERE IS JUST A DUSTING , NOT EXPECTING ANY ACCUMULATION, BUT WITH ALL OF THE MOISTER IN THE ROAD SURFACE IT IS VERY POSSIBLE TO HAVE SOME SLICK SPOTS, WE ARE EXPECTING TO GO OUT AND TREAT ROADS PERIODICALLY AND TREAT BRIDGES. EVERYONE BE SAFE AND HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

Holy smokes. Was outside trimming the horses hooves. It was windy but not too bad temps. All of a sudden the wind gusted and the temp dropped about 10 degrees instantly. Gave me a whole body shiver. About 10 minutes after finishing up w/ the horses it started pouring rain.

Gotta love Ohio weather
guns.gif

Omar I would like to be the first to thank you for personally standing in the wind to keep the snow from making it to Oklahoma....

Thanks

Cap
cool.gif

81 F for a high yesterday
ThumbsUp.gif
, and 33 F last night
sad.gif
 . High today was only 42  
winkold.gif
 ! I guess winter is HERE
boohoo.gif

Temp is around 26 here now, but the precip has stopped. Moisture on the roads should freeze overnight and make things kind of slick tomorrow. Everyone be safe and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm glad that I don't have to but up with that stuff since I left Montana,South Dakota, Rome NY, and Cheyenne Wy! You guys can have that stuff!

Had snow on the ground when I woke up this morning. It was gone by 0800 though

Back