Let em know your appreciation

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
Hey I need a favor from y'all.

Our local dealership, Suzuki City in Biloxi MS, donated a couple shirts, key chains, etc. for the bash giveaways. Could everyone that was there please shoot them an e-mail telling them how much we appreciate what they did for us :bowdown: (and maybe next time we can talk em out of some high dollar donations :;): ) (the owner's name is Mike Nasakaitis and his Daughter Tiffany is the one who got everything together for me)

Suzukitiff@bellsouth.net

sales@suzukicityinc.com

Biloxi, Mississippi, Suzuki, ATV, motorcycle, utility vehicle, dealer, used, parts, accessories, apparel

THANK YOU!

P.S. The org member Kingofdacoast is their service technician/ tuner.. y'all could send him a PM too to let em know we appreciate them!! (his name is Drake)

Hey I need a favor from y'all.

Our local dealership, Suzuki City in Biloxi MS, donated a couple shirts, key chains, etc. for the bash giveaways. Could everyone that was there please shoot them an e-mail telling them how much we appreciate what they did for us :bowdown: (and maybe next time we can talk em out of some high dollar donations :;): ) (the owner's name is Mike Nasakaitis and his Daughter Tiffany is the one who got everything together for me)

Suzukitiff@bellsouth.net

sales@suzukicityinc.com

Biloxi, Mississippi, Suzuki, ATV, motorcycle, utility vehicle, dealer, used, parts, accessories, apparel

THANK YOU!

P.S. The org member Kingofdacoast is their service technician/ tuner.. y'all could send him a PM too to let em know we appreciate them!! (his name is Drake)

Sent my email just now. LOVE my new shirt!

Yeah they are some good people down there thats for sure. Always go out of there way for ya.:thumbsup:

Hey Doc and Jules, invite em' to the spring bash, I did it in my email to em, never hurts to ask. We will throw out the :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: mats and offer them some :beerchug: :beerchug: and maybe Michelle can do her :cheerleader: for rock band again :whistle:

I thought the thread was titled "Let me know your appreciation" :laugh:

So Jules, I appreciate you and your hooch:whistle::rofl:

Back