Les Grossman is back yo!

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
I have to hand it to Tom Cruise, or his agent, whomever figured out how to bring him back from the edge of insanity. Frankly, I'm thrilled that he's coming back into the pop mainstream again, I always liked his movies and thought he was a really interesting person (aside from the obvious scary Scientologist bit.) Anyway, if you didn't see the MTV Movie Awards last night (I didn't either) you missed this....

For a guy that is 40+, he's quite the nimble man. I thought it was a stunt double at first, but unless they did some nifty cut away, that was him doing the whole thing, trampoline and all.

Last edited:
And for those of you that haven't seen Tropic Thunder, you REALLY missed out.

les grossman was a breakout of that movie for me. i really enjoyed him in that role. been a while since tom has been funny. although the scientiology nonsense is just that to me, never took away from his acting talent. same with travolta.

I never let it get in the way either, but it seemed that Hollywood did. He hasn't done much until recently. I'm guessing the studios didn't want to back a potential loose cannon. He seems far more at ease now. I hope this lasts.

ive oftened wondered if things like this are voluntary vs. mandatory. seems like these big timers need a break from time to time. i would. almost like they go on a streak of movies then hiatus.

He is a good actor, but as soon as his whole scientolgy crap started is when I stopped watching his movies.

OK...I have a confession, I didn't realize that was tom cruise in tropic thunder till the end. :whistle:

At the end when they zoomed in on him before he turned on the music it hit me:laugh:

I would love to see a les grossman movie!:thumbsup:

You could tell he was really enjoying it at the MTV awards! I thought it was great :thumbsup:

On the downside though....his new movie Knight & Day looks like an absolute bomb :bomb:

Hopefully he'll bounce back after that garbage is well behind him.

I kinda thought his new movie looked fun. :poke:

Gaaaah, I can't believe Viacom had it removed! JERKS! Seriously, when are people going to realize that viral videos like this can only help you!

Last edited:
Back