leo vince sbk vs yoshimura rs3

kendall

Registered
I currently have the leo vince on my 07 but I'm looking for some more sound. There is a local guy that's been trying to sell some Yoshi rs3's since early last summer. He's asking $300 but I'm thinking he might go down a little more. I'm wondering if anyone here has heard the two and if they think the Yoshi's might be a bit deeper and maybe louder. The Leo's seem quieter than the stock exhaust my brothers 02 had on it. thanks for any input Kendall

I'm guessing, but i bet the two may sound different but not that much difference in DB's. A short meg might be louder, but a silenced pipe is probably not going to make a huge difference. On the other hand if its $250 and in good shape, try it you can switch back and sell the one you don't like. Yoshi's typically are not that loud until you hit 7-8k rpm.

It would be Marginal @ best..... Neither Leo Vince or Yosh are known 4 being "loud" exhausts. You want loud look towards a Brocks Alienhead or another brand of racing exhaust

yeah these leo's sound great above 7500 rpms but really quiet down lower. I'm not really looking for obnoxiously loud just loud enough the cars around me can actually hear me. Thanks again guys

Back