Leftover GenII parts from Blanca

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Ive been trying to get time to take pics of all the parts I took off Blanca so I could list them here in classifieds as well as eBay but just haven't had time but for anyone who may be in need of some things let me know .
Pics can be seen here in this thread :
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/138533-blancas-down.html

I've got a gas tank , both side fairlings , a nose , both side inner panels and both stock mirrors .
All slightly skinned up but still useable for maybe some track skins or something .
I'll get them listed in classified and eBay shortly but again maybe somebody wants them .
Send me a pm if interested .

Thanks

How much for the shoe?

Blancadamagepics005.jpg

How bad is the RH fairing??

And if might ask, who PC'd your rearsets?

The right hand fairing is actually pretty good . You can see pics of it in the thread I linked above . If you want more I can email then to you. Pm me your email addy and I will.
I had the rearsets pc'd here locally .
You will have to obtain or reuse a couple grommets and screws from another fairing as I reused those for the new ones . Most all pads and shields are still on them though as I only reused one or two of those .

Ludicrous I did get your pm . I'm working close to 70 hours a week now and just got home . I'll take some pics of the fairing you asked about now and email them to you .
I remembered and then forgot . I'll do it now so I don't forget again .

Stevo sorry no fairing stay .

Upper fairing. Looking for the turn signal housing for left side/clutch side.

Upper fairing. Looking for the turn signal housing for left side/clutch side.

Are you talking about the painted 'blinker pod' itself and not the clear turn signal lense ?
I've got that and it only has just the smallest little nick on it . Teensy weensy lil nick . I only replaced it because INS paid me for it .
Pm me your email address and I'll send you some pics of it . The new one was around $100 bucks I think. I'll sell you this one for nowhere near that if you decide you want it .

Ludicrous did you check your email ?
I sent you pics last night of the fairing ?

Good luck with your sales

Thanks .
Not really sure what scratched or dinged parts are worth so im jus taking offers now .
Someone may have a better need for them than me just boxing them up and storing them .
If someone knows how to remove a dent from a tank without painting it they can have themselves a perfect piece as the paint on mine is perfect , not a mark on it just a fist sized dent :banghead:
Man my wrist hurt :)

No haven't sold the tank .
I see them in perfect shape on ebay for 2-400 so I'm not sure what to do with it or ask for it ?

I sold a scratched left upper and lower fairing and Nose cone for 50 dollars. Not sure how to value rashed parts, but the guy that bought them seemed happy to have them for the price. You are on your own on the tank...no idea.

I'd get the dent fixed and price it 30~40% less than what one would cost new from a wholesaler or well below the cheapest I could find a new one online somewhere...

Blanca what do you want for the tank? If you don't have any takers, I might be interested... :beerchug:

Back