Left over shirts

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Just a note to all the folks that are wanting shirts and hats, I put up all of inventory we have on the auction site in the .org strore... All items are limited and will dissappear when the stock is out.... get em while they last... I dont envision ever getting these styles of shirts again...

CAp

Thanks Cap! Just got one of the black long sleeves. Nice looking shirt.

Got both of mine in the mail from the early order, and they're awesome! Like Cap says, get 'em while you can!

(thepushercg @ Oct. 15 2006,07:19) bought one today off the auction sight
That's where I got mine. The "Buy Out" option is my new best friend. I am gonna have to set up my own PayPal account or my wife is gonna kill me for using hers!!!

Glad I seen this, took me a few minutes to navigate to the Buy Out button
smile.gif
One XXL-LS Black shirt on its way shortly. Not only look good pimping it on rides, but spread the word a little about this great site. Thanks.

whoops nevermind -- found em throught the search function -- seems only white shirts are left -- white lasts one wear with me
sad.gif

i missed out on the black ones myself, went with the white, but the wife prefers white shirts, easier to clean.

(xzvs @ Oct. 15 2006,19:16) whoops nevermind -- found em throught the search function -- seems only white shirts are left -- white lasts one wear with me  
sad.gif
Guys, Take another look. Plenty of black ones. Go to the stores hayabusa.org store and then look at the shirts in the catagories. Two pages of shirts!

cool ok -- got one -- thanks
maaan finding stuff on the auction site is a bit rough -- or maybe im a moron
crazy.gif

(xzvs @ Oct. 15 2006,19:57) cool ok -- got one -- thanks
crazy.gif
Just keep at it, remember the first time that you posted on the site, you were not sure how it worked... The auction site is the same way... Just browse a little...

Cap

(xzvs @ Oct. 15 2006,17:57) cool ok -- got one -- thanks
crazy.gif
definately a moron.
poke.gif

I got my 2. One new and one old school.

Thanks Cap

Just got a shirt. and uploaded one of my snowboards.

(riironman @ Oct. 15 2006,21:13) any X-large black long sleeve? i see XX but no X
Go to the hayabusa.org store and go to the second page.... there are limited of each shirt style and when the inventory is sold it removes itself from the store....

CAp

Back