Left over screw????????

motomc1

Registered
I put my plastics on this morning and have this scres left over. It's a little different from the other plastic screws and I can't seem to find another hole??? Any input would be appreciated. thks

P5190015.jpg

It goes in the black plastic panel under your speedo cluster :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ya know...when I was younger...I never had a problem finding the hole! lol. Now I'm over 40 and can't even see it!

Ok smart guys, figure out this one. :laugh: Came off during fairing removal as well, and darn if I know where it goes.

Busa 037-400.jpg

Ok smart guys, figure out this one. :laugh: Came off during fairing removal as well, and darn if I know where it goes.

Right side fairing on a Gen2 ('08-'09)...you have to reach up under the panel openings near the bottom :whistle:

:laugh:

Now where is that bum Aquaman :rulez:

Hey, Brendan...I guess that was another lucky guess :moon::moon::moon:

Ok, 3 questions since you wrench hounds are here:

1. has anyone posted a really good set of instructions for removing the plastics?
2. How much/what has to come off to change your own oil?
3. Will I have to remove the left side fairing to change out the stator cover?

Thanks!

Ok, 3 questions since you wrench hounds are here:

1. has anyone posted a really good set of instructions for removing the plastics?
2. How much/what has to come off to change your own oil?
3. Will I have to remove the left side fairing to change out the stator cover?

Thanks!

What year is your bike ???

1. yes
2. right side fairing is all that you have to remove. :cheerleader: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/77309-removing-08-09-right-side-cowling.html :cheerleader:
3. yes

Last edited:
Back