Left lane camping ticket!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
This is a first! I've never seen or heard tell of anyone getting a ticket for camping in the left lane. I think even this road hazard Grandma would have skated if she had not been such a disrespectful heifer!

Linky!

Yep, Def a ticket. Forgot what the actual ticket is. Something like Impeding the flow of traffic..

If the cops around here want to genarate revinue they could write a bunch of those then people might get the idea of what a passing lane is.:beerchug:

Fortunatly, it's not illegal to pass on the right in MO. Sometimes the lane roles get reversed. Left slow, right fast.

My friend does something similar and when ever I am in the car he gets to hear me complain. :laugh:

He doesn't go under the speed limit he is usually going 5 -10 over but the other travel lanes are going faster so I am :argue: at him to get the hell outta the left lane if you aren't passing someone :laugh:

Then the kicker he waits till he is 1 mile or less from his exit to start moving over and moaning about how much of a pain it is to change lanes. I think he does it just to piss me off :banghead:

Worst of all he rides his bike the same way :please:

Death to left lane campers!

Ok, maybe a whack up the side of the head and a lesson in driver etiquette!

Forget safety belts and helmet laws..you want safer roads? Enact a set of National rules of the road!!

yeah my 2 cents..:laugh:

My Step dad does that. Drives me insane. I wish the cops would give out more tickets like that. :thumbsup:

That's why I LOVE riding in New Jersey, If you're in the left lane you better be passing someone, or you're getting a ticket .

The first time I went to stay with my best friend when he was stationed in Killeen TX. I could not believe it. If you come up behind a car, on a no-passing road, they actually will pull over to the side of the road so you can go around them. They even wave to you as you go by. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I am going to school right now to be a cop. Slow drivers and campers in the left lane beware. I can't wait to make them pay to make me slow down. That crap drives me crazy.

This is a first! I've never seen or heard tell of anyone getting a ticket for camping in the left lane. I think even this road hazard Grandma would have skated if she had not been such a disrespectful heifer!

Linky!
He should have turned his dash cam, then given the rude old bag the back of his hand and said the clumsy old gal fell down as he was getting her out of the car to arrest her :laugh: Actually it sounds like she was senile as all get out...shouldn't have even had a license. States fault :whistle:
When I come up on those left lane campers, I let them know politely I'd like to get by. When that doesn't work, I put the 330hp V-8 under the hood to work and shoot around them before they know it, then brake check them so hard they about shid their britches :rofl: Then I go on my merry way :beerchug: I'm a big guy who's had his share of scrapping, and have fully expected to have somebody want to try and chase me down, but so far its never happened :laugh: I do fill the car up pretty good though :rofl: I know it aint right OR smart, but it sure is fun :thumbsup:

More people should be fined for impeding traffic. Unfortunately, the police usually won't do it, since it's so hard to get a conviction for that offense. (And convictions are all the police care about.)

lol. the only time i slow down in the fast lane is after i've passed the slow car in the fast lane making them move to the slow lane :laugh:

Back