Left Fork Shot

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
My leaking fork seal problem turned out to be worse than I thought. Friend who was fixing it for me said the LH inner tube is bent says the upper part of the fork is ok but because the lower inner tube is bent seal won't hold it will keep leaking. This isn't something I am willing to get from ebay cause paying n receiving a bent fork would drive me postal. If anyone has one for sale please post up I already priced one out from M&R. Going to try an hunt one down any help appreciated It's an 2006 bronze colored forks.

I have a couple different good fork legs you could use to make a good left fork leg..

Crashed but the fork looked ok at the time:whistle: Well... I couldn't actually afford to pay someone to fix it so I put it back to together my self an I really wouyldn't know a bent one from a straight one it still held the wheel so I assumed it was ok.:whistle:

:poke:check them like a cue stick...roll it around on a known flat surface(big piece of glass)...there should be no gaps under it as you roll it 360 degrees

Back