Lee@new image, talk about great customer service!!

hemi

Registered
So i sent my seats from my 08 busa to lee at new image to get re-upholstered. Checked the ups tracking and they arrived at his shop at about 2:15pm today. I am so anxious to get these back. Sent him an email as soon as i got home from work to make sure he got them. He called about an hour later and said they were just about done and will be shipped through ups tonight. I am so used to people not responding, not calling when something is done and ready like car dealerships and such. Only about 3 hours after he received my seats he had them about all made up and ready to be shipped the same day, that's awesome!! Stupid me though, i ordered a spare stock seat off ebay that will be here tomorrow and now i won't need it. If any of u guys are lookin for a spare seat to send off to get done let me know. Can't wait until i get them back, pics to follow in a few days. This is the greatest customer service i have ever dealt with in my life

Lee did mine last week. I went 150 Miles over the weekend and they felt great. I think you will be happy.

i have researched for about a month before i decided to do it and never read one bad review. Was always worried my legs wouldn't like the position of being lower in the bike, even though i have the buell pegs. But there were plenty of guys taller than me with them and absolutely loved them, i will not be able to sleep until they arrive!!

u fill out an order form from their website. You can choose different colors of risers, fabrics, logos and have it customized basically any way u want. He also shaves the seat to your specific size, that's why you fill out your height, weight, and waist size. Here is the site The "New" New Image Online!

I wouldn't be surprised if they have a number of seats on hand and start working on a customer's order when payment is received. Might even have the seats torn down and have the foam and such ready to go - just need to cover the seat when the customer's original arrives and ship the new one out. Would make sense and help them maintain fast turn-around and good service.

I also intend to get an aftermarket seat, probably one of these. I also have a stock seat on the way from ebay:) I ride to work, so I figured it would be worth it to not miss any riding days. Glad to hear of your positive experience:thumbsup:

i actually asked him about this. I was willing to pay a little extra to just buy the seats already made up, and just ship him mine when i got the new one's. He said normally he would do this, but didn't have any 08 seats on hand. Had a couple of 99-07 seats but none for the 08's

I've not heard of this guy. Can someone tell me the difference between his seat & Tobins.
Looking @ the pixs the seem to be almost identical. [/B]

I've not heard of this guy. Can someone tell me the difference between his seat & Tobins.
Looking @ the pixs the seem to be almost identical. [/B]

I've heard that he is the actual craftsman behind the Tobin seats. Tobin has posted openly on the forum that he himself is not the actual craftsman doing the work, he stated that he sends them out and always has. So realistically there is no difference except for the tag.

Last edited:
I've heard that he is the actual craftsman behind the Tobin seats. Tobin has posted openly on the forum that he himself is not the actual craftsman doing the work, he stated that he sends them out and always has. So realistically there is no difference except for the tag.

Lee does the seats for Tobin... Just a different tag! I saw boxes of seats from Tobin at Lee's place when he did my seat in 90 mins while I waited.

my seats arrived in columbus, ohio at the ups warehouse this evening, which is about 15 minutes from where i'm at. Called them, and of course they won't let me pick them up. Now I have to wait all day tommorrow until i get home from work to see how they turned out. I should just call off work and sit on the front porch until they get here :laugh::laugh:

Hemi, Lee is making mine as we speak! woohoo! Great guy to talk to. Laid back easy going...he put me on hold why he scolded the dogs for barking..LOL love it!

Lee is great ... did my 08 seats last year /// turn out wonderful ,, shipped and returned in 2 days ,,, highy rec........:beerchug::thumbsup:

Back