Lee from New Image Seats, said my seats ship today. HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

sk8snw8s

Registered
Nice work Lee, Thanks

Hayabusa LED seat.jpg

How long did it take you total from ship date to return date?

I shipped him my seats on a Wednesday (March 6th, Fedex ground), they were delivered to Lee on Friday March 8th. He contacted me that day to discuss exactly what I wanted and what he was gonna do. That following Thursday March 14th, my seats were done and being shipped out that day. Very fast turn around and great quality work.

I shipped him my seats on a Wednesday (March 6th, Fedex ground), they were delivered to Lee on Friday March 8th. He contacted me that day to discuss exactly what I wanted and what he was gonna do. That following Thursday March 14th, my seats were done and being shipped out that day. Very fast turn around and great quality work.

Did you pay for rush/priority service?

Wondering what happened with mine.... ???

Did you pay for rush/priority service?

Wondering what happened with mine.... ???

No, but they were shipped to me priority service. $13 shipping. I was giving myself ample time since its still cold here. Riding season really don't get kicked off until mid-May but was glad to have the service done as fast as unexpected.

No, but they were shipped to me priority service. $13 shipping. I was giving myself ample time since its still cold here. Riding season really don't get kicked off until mid-May but was glad to have the service done as fast as unexpected.

Hmm...I sent mine out a week before yours and still haven't gotten it back and I've got a race this weekend... :banghead:

Yeah....I sent mine about a month and a half ago and the return time was lightning fast. I think maybe 6 to 7 days total from the day I sent them to the day I got them back. And they feel and look great. Lee and New Image are awesome:bowdown:.

SAM_0912.jpg

SAM_0910.jpg

I'm Sooooo glad I decided to have Lee do my seat after I lost weight, not before. I can't imagine owning a seat not made specifically for me.

Back