lee from new image is gunna work is magic in my 08

Had2

Registered
Well I just sent my seats off to Lee at new image to work his magic on my 2008 for one of the final touches on my big girl!!! Cant wait to get them back thanks to all the boys here that have had work done by him and posted up. One of the the few things I have left is puttin my air ride on, have to let my bank account heal for that . But hopefully before ridin season really gets started here Ill have that here and on. As soon as I get my seats from Lee ill post up some pics for you guys.

Slow ur roll bra,:laugh:I just sent them out to him bout 5 hours ago he told me he usually gets them done in about 7 to 10 days, and he should be gettin them about the 28th, then around a week after that, I know the rules and I promiss as soon as I get em out the box ill post em up!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

the wait seems like forever!!!! I sent my seats to Lee. Last Tuesday, so today makes a week. Longest wait for anything. Also Had2 did you get front and rear done or what?

the wait seems like forever!!!! I sent my seats to Lee. Last Tuesday, so today makes a week. Longest wait for anything. Also Had2 did you get front and rear done or what?
Im doing the whole nine yards front, back, and backrests., post up sum pics when u get urs back. Im kinda in a hurry to get mine back, I got a bike show comin up in middle of march, knowin my luck something will happen, with shippin or sumthing that I wont b able to enter. But heres to good luck and gettin them back in time.:beerchug::beerchug:

Back