Led Tag Light

busalife2016

Registered
Just finished the LED tag light on my peg side mount license plate looks pretty good wasn't as hard as I thought it would be...what do you guys think? Also what's a good way to hide the wires I used a zip tie it's a black bike but I feel as if it's kinda tacky...but idk I took a pic zoomed in on the zip tie and one away to see if u really notice lol lmk what your thoughts are!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

my opinion I'm not a fan of the side mount tags. I like the stream line look plus I don't want no problems with Johnny law.Image-1464925967497.jpg

Image-1464925967497.jpg

Last edited:
Can you put a retainer on the inside of the bolt on the rearset to run the wire through so you dont have to use a zip tie?

I bought one on ebay. When I wire it up to the factory tag light wires it blows a fuse. It worked for a while til I got on the bike one day and had no dash lights. Any ideas?

Yep check right where the wires come out of the tag light and see if any are touching metal, thats what happened to mine so I just fixed the issue and no more problems. Mine is under the taillight and I had to clearance the plate mount to make room the wires.

Back