Led marker lights for visability & safety

busabbad

Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span> anyone considered putting a few leds flushmounts on the side tail section and the lower side fairing as running lights to increase visability?
rock.gif
?? day time would be marginal on sunny days, but overcast days and nighttime would probably be good.

you want more reflectors you can have mine and probably everyones on the site
but in all seriousness no if you want to be seen add some neons

At a slow flashed micro strobe bulb on the bottom right and left side of the fearing on the INSIDE so it's nearly completely hidden. Put some mylar plastic over the top portion so it reflects downward. It's about 2" long all together. It's out of the way and near the big engine holes. Put the whole thing in a piece of clear tubing in the plumbing section for the heat. The strobe will flash. The mylar will reflect it down towards the pavement and be seen but not really.

If it's slow enuff of a flash you will have seen something but not sure what and it will take to long to see it again so you look away, then you see it again. Drive ya nuts cause it's directly visible but is.

A 3 min apart mild chirp circuit on a 9v battery hidden in a secretaries office will achieve the same result. I know I heard something but not sure where it's coming from. 3 min is too long for one person to wait to hear it again.

Will drive em nuts for about 2 weeks.

JD

Back