led lights in the mirrors?

riironman

Donating Member
Registered
i saw it once. stock mirrors with the led symbol in them. does anyone know where i can get a set?

You mean a set like these? Send a PM to RazoRRBlade or e-mail him at wstasikrr@aol.com.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113241317 -->

Kanji_Mirror_Mod__1_.jpg

Those mirrors look sweet... i need to order mine soon
biggrin.gif

Do you think we could arrange a group buy
rock.gif
wink.gif

He's a board member. It's not something you can do with a group buy.

Oh damn, I almost forgot about those. I know that Razor was on vacation/travel until March 22nd and I totally forgot to contact him about these once he got back. If you're reading this, sorry I forgot to get back to you. I do still want to get these done.

i talked with razor and he told me he doesnt do them anymore. is there another spot that does them?

I thought he posted a while back and said he would do them again? Must have had a change of heart. Wonder what happened?

Yeah, what BigBS said. Razor posted up a few weeks ago and said that he would start doing them again. Whut up wit dat?
rock.gif

Wonder if he got no immediate response. I think he may have had a change of heart once he knew that many people would be interested, but might have changed his mind again if nobody acted right away. Might be easier to convince him again if he had a definite number of people that would buy the mod from him. What do you guys think?
rock.gif

is he the only one earth that does the mod on the mirrors?...he should have a good lock and put a patent on them.

i bought crappy led lights for my mirrors but not throwing them on ......i guess stock will do fine

Naw, RRazor was the board member doing them. He's a good guy and has been pretty busy. Ive talked with him several times recently. Ref the mirrors he's not doing them anymore. If I remember one of his posts last year he caught some major heat from Ford becuase it is a patented concept. Never heard much more about it but I know he's been too busy to do them as well.

Just my .02 cents.
JD

figures......crappy *&%$Y^ ford had to put a stop on them.maybe if i get lucky i will score a set of used ones online.

Back