LED Lighting Kits?

search function. this topic has been covered 3 times that I know of in just the last two months. I just put together my own kit for around $35 but havent finished installing yet. Been to cold.

Last edited:
Price seems good not sure on the product :dunno:

These are from Custom Dynamics 12 LED strip has double sided tape

Put the pen there so you can have more or less an idea how big they are I really like them but it will be a while before I get them all.

led lights.jpg

how much did custom dynamics charge? these have twice the leds for $2.59 each shipped.

ViewPicture.jpg

search function. this topic has been covered 3 times that I know of in just the last two months. I just put together my own kit for around $35 but havent finished installing yet. Been to cold.

You better Man up and get that done. Im waiting on pics :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Easy to say from a guy who has a heated garage. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

You better Man up and get that done. Im waiting on pics :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Easy to say from a guy who has a heated garage. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

it gets worse and worse. so far I've got the rest of the leds to hook up, a suzuki carbon fiber accent kit I won, pair valve blockoffs....the list of uninstalled parts keeps piling up but its suppossed to be in the 50s this weekend.:thumbsup:

very nice a lot more than 2.59:whistle: :laugh: :rofl:

same company on ebay was selling the 12 strips for $1 and free shipping awhile back. Guess Dynamics must have bought them all and added the tape and wire tubing cause now all they have is the 24 and 48 led bars.:laugh:

I would stay away from the old style tube lights. Get LEDs and do a search on LED....you will find may threads!:beerchug:

oznium.com is an EXCELLENT place to buy LED lighting. I've bought from them before and I highly recommend them. Fast shipping and they stand behind their product.

Superbrightleds.com is an excelent place to go. They're just as good as name brand stuff but they're not real well known. Which means less expensive. I got 36" I think it was for $30 after shipping, where the same style from a well known company was $30 for about 8 or 10"
Posted via Mobile Device

are yall running controllers for them or just hard wire them with a switch?

I have a remote for mine. Had it left over from a Pilot fog light kit that I took off a used car at work. It works great, but it just doesn't have any fancy flash features or anything like that.

If you wanna add a remote, you can get remote modules with two remotes for $20 and up on ebay as well.

I think I found the controller i want with remote.
6 channel with pretty cool flash patterns, even has the chase pattern which should look good. i can find it for 65$
MCWRLC - MOTORCYCLE WIRELESS REMOTE WITH KEY FOB

And i think i will just buy some cheap Blue led strips with the 3m tape backing off ebay.

should look good with the new clear clutch /w Blue leds in it i bought today.

Click here for a good quality set for a good price. Just cut it to the length you want, solder on a + and - wire, stick on, repeat.

LED2.jpg

LEDs.jpg

I wired all my lights in on a bus type setup. I have two main wires that are tied together that go to the switch, then when you get to the front/back they branch off via bus bars. The install took a lot longer that way, but it makes taking my plastics off a LOT easier.

I wired all my lights in on a bus type setup. I have two main wires that are tied together that go to the switch, then when you get to the front/back they branch off via bus bars. The install took a lot longer that way, but it makes taking my plastics off a LOT easier.

Yea, I REALLY didn't want to have to do a bunch of disconnecting every time I had to pull the plastics, so I just stuck them to other things. Except for the rear. They had to be put on the undertail.

Back