led light clutch cover

I have it...but mine was custom made by a friend and myself....I can get one done for you or show you how to do it.. Pusher also was doing them but he would atleast show you how if he doesnt do em anymore...great guy....DO NOT BUY those aftermarket ones.....if you do not want problems with leaks....some might be better than others but from other experiences...PITA....I know pusher's design and work is very very nice and has not leaked for anyone here if I am correct...Mine is a little more pricey as it has personalized stuff...but again...WILL NOT leak...took 3 months working on it to figure out and make it leak proof...

Here it is:thumbsup:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/122620-put-new-window.html

IMG_2096.jpg

photo.jpg

Last edited:
I have it...but mine was custom made by a friend and myself....I can get one done for you or show you how to do it.. Pusher also was doing them but he would atleast show you how if he doesnt do em anymore...great guy....DO NOT BUY those aftermarket ones.....if you do not want problems with leaks....some might be better than others but from other experiences...PITA....I know pusher's design and work is very very nice and has not leaked for anyone here if I am correct...Mine is a little more pricey as it has personalized stuff...but again...WILL NOT leak...took 3 months working on it to figure out and make it leak proof...

Here it is:thumbsup:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/122620-put-new-window.html

Very nice. That's kinda what I was meaning when I said who makes/sells them, (board members). I saw where a few people on here made comment about having them made.

but by the way, dehning, thanks for not stating the obvious.

Last edited:
kinda got out of that stuff two years ago, big companys took over you know, as for leaking by a shadetree like me im sure i had a few to leak but so do the big expensive boys also. i know i have fixed a few. in all honesty you only have two options to make it leak proof.

Back