LED Kanji's | Anyone ever used these?

BusaBaker

Registered
I was set on not putting decals on my bike again until I found these....

Anyone ever bought these? or seen anything like it?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a thread somewhere on here that talks about them. Dude said they were great until they burnt out 2 weeks later....:banghead:

Pretty sure they are from the same guy too cause he bought his off ebay as well. Your better off going with the LED Kanji hump mod instead

I have a pair on my bike, same seller I believe. First off the ones I have on my bike are NOT waterproof or resistant. Had found that out after a wash and I kicked them on now I have a pencil eraser sized hole in one. The ballast went out on one kanji in a week and the same day on the gsxr1300 logo. Seller sent two ballast to me just paid shipping. I have problems with adhesion even after meticulous cleaning of the surface . I followed the video instructions to the best of my ability. I had ordered white kanjis and after installing there now a very light bluish/white, looks like a cloud kinda. That might be from washing though. After install I received the email stating they weren't waterproof that I would be not to get wet and recommended clear coating them. If I was clear coating over them they would be perfect. If they stuck better I wouldn't have an issue but I do get tons of compliments and for the price it's hard to beat. The other option is gator glass...

Really... Anyone that knows bikes can spot a Busa a block away. And knows what it is. Don't need to waste money on something Cheesy like this...

that's what I'm debating on...I run no stickers right now and to a "non bike person" they see my bike and wonder what it is so their instinct is to walk up to it...(I put her in a lot of car shows also) but I've just been debating putting decals back on from the start and found these! but obviously they're not to good according to a lot of people! lol

I think I figured out how to post them off my phone...not too sure though.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

i have some silver carbon fiber vinyl that would look awesome on there....it will match your frame, pipe and swingarm. hit me up if youe intrested...:thumbsup:

I would smoke out those turn signals/ tail light and get a fender eliminator/ undertail kit before worrying about some LED graphics IMO..... :whistle:

In the process...Im 18 and still in high school, Haven't really introduced myself to anyone on the forums but I am still in high school and play football/baseball...so a decent job is hard to come by. I work at a body/towing company in the summer for my play money.

But I like clear lenses for the front, for the rear I already chopped the whale **** down to the turn signals..Until I buy the integrated tail light, then I will cut the signals completely off. Money Saver! :cool::cool::cool:

but I was just throwing it out there, I searched it and never found it...and I thought someone would enjoy it :rofl:

Really... Anyone that knows bikes can spot a Busa a block away. And knows what it is. Don't need to waste money on something Cheesy like this...

Are you saying gator glass is cheesy? Light up stickers are cheesy? Or light up stuff on busas in general?

Can you post up some pictures? and is silver the only carbon you have or do you have black also?

black and white.....look at my profile and i have the white carbin fiber on mind....:thumbsup:
PM me your number and i can text you a few pictures.

Back