Led flashers, be seen, be safe

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
ok, about halfway down the page, there's a 6 dollar LED brake light flasher. 3 wire hookup, good for LED's. or there's a 3157 dual circuit bulb with flasher built in. i'm tired of seeing busa's get rear ended at stoplights. i just ordered two of these, one for the third brake light of my wife's rubicon, one for the busa. i'm wiring them in as soon as i get home. be safe you guys.

3157 Tail Light Brake Light Turn Signal LED Bulbs

<3 ogre

Correct me if I'm wrong,but those only flash for a few secs when you apply the brakes? Good for catching their eye when you fist hit brakes,but after that they just like any other brake light.

you can replace the stock bulbs with the led flashing bulbs, or wire in the flasher (just under the bulbs) if you have an LED tail light already.

and the bulbs will take the place of the stock bulbs if you have a stock tail light. dual filament 3157 is our stock brake light. the 60 led model should fit the stock brake light, as it's got an exceptionally deep housing. the brighter the better.

You can purchase a Back off XP module

If you apply brake, the light will flash 5 rapid and 3 slower flash.

If you are stopped and do not have to apply brake, the brake light will keep flashing 3 slower times, until you move which turns back to solid.
I have this on my M109R $35 bucks

On my Gen II I have another module that makes the Turn signals into a Stop/Turn/Parking Light. It also Flashes 3 times when applying the brake.

if you do this mod you must change the turn signal bulb to RED per law. Cannot have constant yellow on in the rear of the car/bike.

- 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
6 bucks, compared to 35 for the back off. i'm just adding this simple mod for a pinch more safety.

Back