LED Dynamic Clusters

CNY Busa

Registered
Does anyone know if these LED Dynamic Clusters will fit the rear signal housing on the 2008? I was thinking of doing the SMT LED conversion on the front signals and thought these might work for the back. My bike is new and at the dealership and I am in Iraq at the moment, so I can't measure the housing myself. Webpage says the LEDs are 1.8" in diameter.

Also has anyone done this conversion or actually seen these LEDs? I was wondering how the running light mode looks compared to the OEM tail lights, I assume the stop and turn signal mode would look fine.

nullhttp://www.customdynamics.com/motorcycle_dynamic_clusters.htm (scroll down)

Yes,

I am familiar with the autolumination site. That is where I intend to buy the white & yellow tower LEDs for the front. But I did not see a LED tower or cluster that was 3-way (tail light, brighter brake light and yellow turn signal - all in one unit) that could be used to enhance the rear signals.

Yes,

I am familiar with the autolumination site. That is where I intend to buy the white & yellow tower LEDs for the front. But I did not see a LED tower or cluster that was 3-way (tail light, brighter brake light and yellow turn signal - all in one unit) that could be used to enhance the rear signals.
does not exist... that would require a third hot leg to the bulb.. 1157 only has 2 and I do not know of an automotive bulb that uses 3, they are all "dual bulb" setups

IF someone is making a bulb, it will have an extra wire to go to T/S circuit... (total 4 wires)

Does anyone know if these LED Dynamic Clusters will fit the rear signal housing on the 2008? I was thinking of doing the SMT LED conversion on the front signals and thought these might work for the back. My bike is new and at the dealership and I am in Iraq at the moment, so I can't measure the housing myself. Webpage says the LEDs are 1.8" in diameter.

Also has anyone done this conversion or actually seen these LEDs? I was wondering how the running light mode looks compared to the OEM tail lights, I assume the stop and turn signal mode would look fine.

nullhttp://www.customdynamics.com/motorcycle_dynamic_clusters.htm (scroll down)
I think I want these too, if they will work. I don't know anything about the wiring, so I would be afraid to do it myself. But what I want is for the turn signals to be running lights, and if possible, for the rears to also act as brake lights. (like some Harleys) And I'd love for them to be LED's. Does anyone know if these will do that with the Busa?

Kinda off topic...but I have a hard time finding threads on LED's since the search function disregards 3 letters or less. Interested in putting in LED backlights behind the plastics but have questions about how many strips...how to mount...who to buy from...wiring...OH MY!
laugh.gif
just kidding...but seriously tho! Any words of advice???

Back