Led brake lights

Bu$aDude

Registered
My Bike has a Hot Bodies undertail section. I am concerned about how dim the brake led's are on this unit. I'm thinking of replacing the LED's that came with the hot bodies kit with a 1.85" led cluster seen at this link.

http://www.customdynamics.com/motorcycle_led_bulbs.htm

Any experience with this company, or can anyone recommend a different solution.

I'm just afraid a cage is going to run me over when I'm slowing down.

I'm just afraid a cage is going to run me over when I'm slowing down.
Don't slow down!
poke.gif

I checked out the hotbodies site but could not find a close up picture. It looked to me that there are only two "divits" in the tail for the LEDs. Where is the break light or are the two lamps i see the break/parking lights with the smaller directionals flanking?

I also like the look of brendanp's undertail with the "big" breaklamp in between the directionals. Granted, people barely notice a rider and bike. Who says they even know if we have signals installed?

We just modded a friends HB CBR600 undertail. The freakin' lights suck BAD!! They look similar ot the 'busas. He got two 1.5" 30LED bulbs from www.clearalternatives.com, cut the old circuit board out (becareful around the lense). then put the bulbs in the undertail, cut a circle backing to put around the bulb and glue it carefully together. Seal it up with silicone and use the stock sockets to attach to the bulbs. Made ALL the difference in his lighting!! Now people can tell when he's stopping!
smile.gif

I order LEDs from CA for a while now, very good supplier. Orders usually go out same day or 2nd day latest, depends on what time you put in your order.

Back