LED boards for Hotbodies/"euro" undertail

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Was contacted by MrNinja to make some LED boards for his Hotbodies n come up with these. This is just one of em. The one that's glared is the actual board, the one to the right is a reflection is actually n more details the placement of the LEDs
th_08-12-08_2340.jpg

I`ve got his LED board for Stock taillight... Holy Mother of Jesus.... That thing is so bright, I couldn`t believe it.. Video is nothing in comparison with real thing. Only HID could be brighter. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

lol thanks Vic. And that's only with a sh*tty polaroid 2.0 megapixel camera lol

Well I don't have enough leds left to make any other boards and I still need to make a set of boards for the first guy that wanted em but his comp is actin up n I haven't gotten his addy so the first set in that video is goin to Rockadous and he'll hopefully offer up a review. I'm doin a lil experimenting as well with multiple chip(several LEDs basically in one), as well as 70ma LEDs instead of the 20ma i used in that vid

will have the new design boards done this weekend n i'll post vids as soon as I can. I'm gonna order a Hotbodies today I think cause I need a new undertail anyway. Then I can better design boards for em n toss it to someone who needs a simple undertail once I find someone willing to part with a UFO

:thumbsup:I'll hook ya up brotha

Well I don't have enough leds left to make any other boards and I still need to make a set of boards for the first guy that wanted em but his comp is actin up n I haven't gotten his addy so the first set in that video is goin to Rockadous and he'll hopefully offer up a review. I'm doin a lil experimenting as well with multiple chip(several LEDs basically in one), as well as 70ma LEDs instead of the 20ma i used in that vid

i've been building my own lights as well but have only been using those cheap solder boards off of ebay what boards do you use? I don't plan on selling them i just want a better design for my own bike and something that may be more reliable. mine haven't had a problem since i rebuilt them but looking into somethign better quality

Back