Leave baffle in or out? Voodoo full exhaust

jdelacruz845

Registered
I just recently bought a full voodoo exhaust for my 08 and I just have a couple questions, hopefully someone can help me out. I am just getting around to installing it and I was wondering if I should levae the baffle in or out? I really love a loud bike but will it harm it in any way? Pretty much with the baffle out it is just like running straight pipes. Of course I am putting a power commander in and eventually I will be getting a dyno tune. Any pros or cons with having it in or out? Any info on this topic would be greatly apreciated guys. Thanks.

3Ef3Ga3J75Lf5K35M1d2id6db91368e2316ab.jpg

You might harm other peoples ears.......... What else have you done to your bike to make you want to get it dyno tuned? If your going for performance and looking to add more HP your going in the wrong direction with a Voodoo exhaust IMO :whistle:

All I have done really is have the ecu flashed to have the restrictions taken off. I know there are other exhausts out there that will give me better performance but I got this pipe for a steal and I'm gonna go with this for now. I have a power commander 3 that I'm gonna be putting in with this also. For now I'm going to download a map from power commander and eventually get it dyno tuned. The baffle doesn't really look like it does much besides quiet it down a bit

It won't give you a big boost to take the baffle out, why not leave it in? It'll be annoying as hell out. JS

thats a tough call.. I like loud but depends on the tone.. tough call. sounds like you have a hard choice to make..

I run VooDoo exhaust and if you take the baffle out it will sound sloppy. Definitely leave it in. I've already tried it.

Didnt even know voodoo made a full system? I run the tips on my 08 had the baffels in , one fell out goin down the road I called voodoo they sent me a new set but just ended up pullin the other out . I think they sound very restricted like ur tryin to put a muzzle on a pit bull, really opened it up when I tookem out. My 2 cents:thumbsup:

Back