Le Mans..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
Marquez on pole, and Dovi managed to wrestle the Ducati onto the front row.. Soup :: Honda's Marquez Takes Pole at Le Mans MotoGP :: 05-18-2013.
Thinking Dovi on the front row is a fluke and he will go backwards pretty quick, being as Hayden could only manage 10th spot. Hoping VR can get on toward the front early, but got a feeling it will be a good show between Marquez and Lorenzo. Got the bump pass thing from Jerez on Jorge's mind I figure..:laugh:

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
Marquez and Lorenzo will be a good show, and I think you're right about Dovi, but I hope it ain't so .... Would be nice to see a Duc on the podium, especially if Nicky could find something tomorrow.

Less than an hour from the track here, it is pissin down and tomorrow ain't much better. My money is on #46 in tricky conditions.

Now to find the wet gear...

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Less than an hour from the track here, it is pissin down and tomorrow ain't much better. My money is on #46 in tricky conditions.

Now to find the wet gear...
Absolutely! Post pics please!!! And if you got me an autograph from vale you would be my Hero!!! LOL

I'll post a report on the full WWII sites and Le Mans GP when we get home later in the week but there was a huge amount of bikes there, spot the Busa ;-)

null_zpsfe1e53e6.jpg

A big tank and a Sherman

null_zpsed25551a.jpg

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdiddy313