Lav is home finally.

lavinrac

Lav's towin service.
Donating Member
Registered
Think I found a new route.. only 13 hours of driving and I finally walked in the door. WOOT!!!! Think im gonna wait till the mornin to unload though.

glad you made it home bro :beerchug: it was great seeing you again! sorry i monopolized so much of your precious and extremely valuable time :poke: :thumbsup: :laugh:

Ummmmm....hello? Text?? I'll forgive you. LOL. We've got another hour to go. Glad you made it safe!
Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't get a text either:spank:

Lav, my Texas brother from another mother, it was great hanging out with you for a whole week:thumbsup: We need to do it again sometime!!!

Hope you had a good time, bro!

Glad you made it home safely! :beerchug:

Lav, what can i say except Thank you for all you did this weekend. You showed yet again why you deserved to get the traveling toaster. Great seeing you my friend!

Ok ok, i'll try to get into the chat room more...:laugh:

Lav,

wish our drive up the Skyway on Friday had been under better circumstances, but I enjoyed your company and good conversation. You're a good dude and I hope we get the chance to ride together next time and leave "Lavs Towing Service" forever parked in the driveway at the motel. :please:

Nice meeting you bro, glad you made it home safe. :agree:

Lav, what can i say except Thank you for all you did this weekend. You showed yet again why you deserved to get the traveling toaster. Great seeing you my friend!

Ok ok, i'll try to get into the chat room more...:laugh:

itto here too....thanks for everything Lav:thumbsup::bowdown::bowdown:

Back