Latino busa riding brothers!

NICE N EASY

Registered
Hi,
just recently spent 2 weeks visiting my family in Puerto Rico. I was really impressed with the popularity of the Busa on the island. During the weekends there in the metro San Juan area, you see them practically everywhere. Beautifully tricked out, lowered, stretched, lots of bling. However, I imagine due to the weather, not many riders using riding gear although helmets are mandatory and lane splitting appears to be tolerated. In addition, to the Busa, saw a lot of GSX-R 1k's, cruisers, and a ton of hopped up tricked out Chinese scooters, complete with chromed parts, sound systems, aftermarket exhausts, etc. it was a trip!.
Having said that, I want to invite all my Spanish Busa riding brothers to let me know where there located, whether sateside, the Caribbean, Central, South America, Mexico, Spain, whererever, let me know about your experiences and where your located? Can post me in Spanish. Se habla Espanol. Rafael
biggrin.gif

I am in Europe, Sarajevo to be exact but originally from Azusa, California. La ultima vez que conversamos en Espanol aqui nos mandaron a una seccion latina.

Peurto Rico is awesome! Was stationed there while in the service and loved it there. Lots of performance street machines there. Did you make it to the rain forest?

Hi,
just recently spent 2 weeks visiting my family in Puerto Rico. I was really impressed with the popularity of the Busa on the island. During the weekends there in the metro San Juan area, you see them practically everywhere. Beautifully tricked out, lowered, stretched, lots of bling. However, I imagine due to the weather, not many riders using riding gear although helmets are mandatory and lane splitting appears to be tolerated. In addition, to the Busa, saw a lot of GSX-R 1k's, cruisers, and a ton of hopped up tricked out Chinese scooters, complete with chromed parts, sound systems, aftermarket exhausts, etc. it was a trip!.
Having said that, I want to invite all my Spanish Busa riding brothers to let me know where there located, whether sateside, the Caribbean, Central, South America, Mexico, Spain, whererever, let me know about your experiences and where your located? Can post me in Spanish. Se habla Espanol. Rafael
biggrin.gif
That's cool but, you just made an invitation in English so if they can read your invitation then keep the posted replies in English. I'm sure the rest of the board would appreciate it.

I know Im going to get flamed for what Im about to say...but here it goes.

Are only Latinos invited...
rock.gif

White, Black, Native American need not respond? I guess when I see posts calling out a particular race, it just doesnt sit right with me - oh well...right. If I made a post inviting all the Germans, Polocks, Irishmen, and Sweede's to get together, I would be called a racist for only inviting white people. I guess since I'm considered the Majority by a sociological perspective, I should just accept that Im white, and be tolerant of minority groups that exclude other races, however I should consider myself evil if I were to follow suit.

I guess I ride with anyone...doesnt matter the color, sex, or religion....we just ride. Anyhow, flame away...

I don't think he wanted to come across as a racist, I think he was looking for riders that share his same culture. I don't think an irish man or a german would want to take a ride down to willis ave in the bronx to get some cuchifrito, or maybe take a ride to west new york new jersey for some yuca lechon Y moro some flan un cafe cubano and then a cigar, Do you understand now, cubano hasta el queso

gilcane

I don't think he wanted to come across as a racist, I think he was looking for riders that share his same culture. I don't think an irish man or a german would want to take a ride down to willis ave in the bronx to get some cuchifrito, or maybe take a ride to west new york new jersey for some yuca lechon Y moro some flan un cafe cubano and then a cigar, Do you understand now, cubano hasta el queso

gilcane
I completely understand, but don't do the thinking for me on what I would, or wouldn't do without knowing me - got it?

I don't know if he is or is not a racist, but like I said...If I made a post looking for fellow white riders to share a cultural experience, I think more than a few people would take issue with my request.

I didn't find it racist. I just saw it as he stated, Went on vacation to PR and was impressed with what he saw, And just wanted to know where all the Latinos on the board are located at.

I don't understand why sharing an experience and being interested where the latino community is located at would be considered racist. But I guess people see things however they want to see it.

Que pasa, Nice n Easy? Naci en Argentina, vivi en Los Angeles haste que tenia 40 anos y ahora vivo en Missouri. Quiero regressar a California porque me gustava  mas vivir alli que aqui.

Pablo

What's going on, Nice n Easy? I was born in Argentina, I lived in Los Angeles until I was 40 years old and now I live in Missouri. I want to return to California as I enjoyed living there more.

Mr vallium I did not intend to think for you, I'm almost positive you would not enjoy dodging pot holes the size of volkswagons thru the cross bronx expressway while 18 wheelers and cagers are trying to kill themselves. and half of New jersey and Ct are trying to get into the city. If you make it pass the mayhem, your point of arrival would be in the middle of the ghetto at a very small establishment to eat pig tails and ears in hot sauce(cuchifrito). come on down any time you like, i apologize if i offended you in any way.

Back