Latest on the Mustang Project...

nitrousjunkie

60 Years Young And Still On A Busa!
Donating Member
Registered
Starting this thing about 3 Mths ago,this thing should be a monster at the track and on the street,I know I'll have to add a cage at some point,tracks dont like you running low 6's high 5's in the 1/8 and some low nines in the quarter without the proper safety equipment.

It still needs the rest of the exhaust put on,got it pullied for 15 Lbs right now,but iy is 30 Lb capable.I'm gonna run the current blower for about 6 Mths then its gonna get a pair of 88 MM Turbonetics units.Heres a teaser pic of the engine bay before all the wiring was complete,and yes....the AC and cruise are still intact!
beerchug.gif

IMG_0664.jpg

Heres a partial list of what went into it:

Dart Iron Eagle Competition Block
Lunati Steel Crank (Billet)
Eagle H-Beam Rods
Custom Probe Turbo pistons
Trick Flow Stage 2 Highport Heads from Foxlake
Custom grind blower Cam
Aeromotive Fuel System
Kooks 1 & 7/8 headers
Lentech AOD transmission with Trans Brake
355 Motorsport gears
Custom Fabbed Cluster from Florida 5.0
Vortech YSI Supercharger
MSD Ignition
Randy Haywood Custom Tune
Anderson Power Pipe

daaammmnnnn skippy
SHOCKED.gif

that is sweet
bowdown.gif

thats gonna be totally b!tchin w/ the turbos

i'd also venture @ saying, yur gonna tear your car in 2 if u dont put a cage in it

(gat0r @ Apr. 01 2007,16:38) i'd also venture @ saying, yur gonna tear your car in 2 if u dont put a cage in it
Already discussed it with the shop,looks like a 10pt will be making its way into the car BEFORE the car hits the track.

(gat0r @ Apr. 01 2007,16:36) daaammmnnnn skippy
SHOCKED.gif

that is sweet
bowdown.gif

thats gonna be totally b!tchin w/ the turbos
Yeah,I've already started collecting the miscl. pieces to make it happen,found a real good deal on the turbo setup brand new with stainless headers.
all_coholic.gif

That is some nice hardware. I'd like to see how that does against my 7.7 liter normally aspirated Grand Am. I haven't been to the strip, so I don't know what she will run.

nice looking set-up...should satisfy your need for power for a day or two
beerchug.gif

Awesome Stang banger hardware!
super.gif
super.gif

What's the displacement? Those Dart blocks are the shiznit, it's awesome what they and World are putting out for 302 and 351 blocks these days!

super.gif

That is way cool NJ... Love the way it's coming out... it WILL be badass at the track for sure. Be careful in that thing btw...

What displacement are you running??

All built by the mighty NJ or did you buy it modified...???

bowdown.gif

(Un-Caged @ Apr. 01 2007,22:48) Sweet. 9 inch rear yet?
No 9 inch yet,there is a possibility that I will put this combo in a friends rollin chassis,he's got a 93 coupe 25 2C certified,for now...my welded up 8.8,33 splined rear will have to do.

Back