Latest mods pics and a thanx to all here for the help

hellbent

Registered
I have been reading and learning from everyone at this site for over a year. Now that I got a new pc, I figured it was time I participated for once. I got my '01 busa a year ago and it has consumed my life. There was a lot of nice chrome and polish work on the bike when I got it. So far the mods I've done include: integrated led rear lights, smoked front signals, wind screen, handmade undertail, hand made race exhaust that I use at the drag strip, upgraded headlight, scorpio alarm, swingarm extensions, rear lowering links' home made lowering spacers to lower the front, homemade lowering strap that I use at the drags, homemade hump storage mod, and 2 piece billet grips. So far, I've spent less than $6000 total including what I paid for the bike. In the next few weeks I got a list of more things to get done on the bike and I'll try to keep up with my posting and pics. Again, thanks to all the members who helped me out. It's nice to know there are others with the obssesion! Well, I been staring at all your bikes for a while so it's time I showed you mine.

LOW LIFE BUSA PIC.jpg

my baby.jpg

022.jpg

Thanks guys!:beerchug: Now I just need my new chain so I can get back on it. 2 days now without riding. drivin me nuts!

That's an extreme Busa. Loooking forward to seeing your progress, and

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

Low Life

I like your bike a lot. I would recommend adding the chrome fairing screens. That would really look good on your bike.

BMW5 :beerchug:

My Busa 6.jpg

Back