Latest & Greatest in chain and sprockets for LSR?

Grkgrrl

Registered
Greetings
I am preparing for my rookie stuffs at Bonneville and would love to hear what y'all experts think about the best in chain and sprokets to procure
Good to see you folks it has been a good while

Greetings
I am preparing for my rookie stuffs at Bonneville and would love to hear what y'all experts think about the best in chain and sprokets to procure
Good to see you folks it has been a good while
Hi. @Grkgrrk. I am using a Titanium chane and a 38 tooth aluminum sprocket with overdrive 5th and 6th gears. What HP does your bike make? What tire are you are you running? I am still working on my final set up as I do not want to run a tire with the bike standard W rated tire which is only 168MPH.I Will have to run a bike tire up front. I have not hurd of a front tire failing. But tears do so I an looking fore a car with a (y) speed raiting of over 186 MPH. How fast do plan on going.

Hey there!! Sorry got super distracted while building my first ever race bike!
2007 gsxr1300 running in the modified fuel class
This year is all rookie stuffs, pass tech, get my license and make a few passes over 150? Next year shooting to get to as close to the record as possible, which is 203

I am headed to Bonneville this year for all the rookie stuffs and things. I will then return next year for going faster. One step at a time!
So excited!
Hi. Why Bonneville? There is Loring in Maine. They are having a race on 7/13_22. I for one would BEVER put my bike on the salt it messes to many things up. On 2 wheels it may be soft in places and it in very flat. Like I said call me. And look up LSR Racing at Loring Timeing Association.

Hi. Why Bonneville? There is Loring in Maine. They are having a race on 7/13_22. I for one would BEVER put my bike on the salt it messes to many things up. On 2 wheels it may be soft in places and it in very flat. Like I said call me. And look up LSR Racing at Loring Timeing Association.
I will call you, I am out of the country right now, will call once I return next week
The Salt is a dream of mine since 3 or so decades
The 07 Busa I have for the salt is dedicated to be trashed, my collector 1999 Busa will never go on the salt

Pretty awesome that you also have a '99...is it the copper one?
My 99 is a custom black color, love of my life!

19220.jpeg

Hey there!! Sorry got super distracted while building my first ever race bike!
2007 gsxr1300 running in the modified fuel class
This year is all rookie stuffs, pass tech, get my license and make a few passes over 150? Next year shooting to get to as close to the record as possible, which is 203
record is only 203??????? sounds off for Bville
most records there have been pusher Pretty high from "the Professionals"

Back