Latest and greatest Hayabusa Mod!!!!

busagod

Registered
This is pretty cool.  I'm schedule to receive mine Monday morning.  I will test the product and let you guys know how it works.  The mechanic installing the new device says no track riding for three months. :sad:

And many of you thought I wouldn't stick my neck out for you guys! :super: :laugh:

SCAN07.jpg

looks like a great product....

let me know, i might be interested in getting somethin like that soon :tounge:

let us know

kazzin

Yeah, that's nice but I'm waiting for the fully flexible steel spine wrap and the kevlar graft where they replace your skin with flesh looking kevlar. ;)

Yeah sorry, I am waiting for the Full Titanium Chassis with the Teflon Bushings and Kevlar body panels. I mean, if your going to go, go Big!

Good luck man, Heal fast.

Let us know how it went BG.........we're pullin' for ya!!! Gotta say though.........looks like its gonna hurt like hell!!!! OUCH man!!! Guess I'll beat ya even worse now! :laugh: :laugh:

Hey all.........BG is having the surgery Monday...........so lets wish him the best!

Let us know how it went BG.........we're pullin' for ya!!!  Gotta say though.........looks like its gonna hurt like hell!!!!  OUCH man!!!   Guess I'll beat ya even worse now! :laugh: :laugh:

Hey all.........BG is having the surgery Monday...........so lets wish him the best!
Sled, I'll be back bigger, better, stronger, faster! and ready for ya! :laugh:

At times I must ask myself if all that MX was worth it. The answer is always the same. HELLL YEAA!!
:super:
guns.gif

BG, I will say a prayer for you tonight, wish you a speedy recovery and sure hope you are up to the show this weekend, if you need to, get in a cage and come up !

Doc. I think my wife will have to tie me to the bed to keep me away. I sure want to go! I'll be in touch. Looking forward to meeting you guys. :D

BusaGod Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hayabusa Mod has been installed fellas, the Doc.....er.....mechanic performing the upgrade says everything went great with no complications.
:thumbsup:
He also stated that it would be about 3 months before he should ride again so calculating in the brutal power of the Busa we figure he should probably add three more weeks to that time.
:bounce:
Knowing Marv, Karen we be lucky to keep him off of it for one month.
Thought I'd post a postoperative photo for you fellow Org members.

P1010058b.JPG

Back