late introduction from sacramento:)

98crewcab

Registered
whats up fellas......and ladies:) My name is Matt. I have (for 2 years now) an 06 Hayabusa LE. All stock minus the +3 in the rear, and a T.R.E. some leds in the fairings, running Dunlop Q2's, and my daily when the weather is right. (cant see getting her dirty in the rain) Carpenter by trade, everything else by hobby-lol. 36 years young, daddy to 4 great kids, beautiful wife, love my life. Been a long time lurker, finally registered looking for a place to get some work done, thanks Dave (880Jedi). and thought, "I'd better at least introduce myself" lol.

some pics of my baby, Bella. short for Isabella:) (but who names their bike? right?)
bringing her home:)
IMG_3053-1.jpg

a short ride with a liter bike buddy
Photo03281.jpg

just a "how you doin' pic after work....
b19ba7a6.jpg

loading up some new rubber....
Photo0221.jpg

near the shop
IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3762.jpg

IMG_3580.jpg

my beautiful wife at the helm....
0_11-1.jpg

lit up
IMG_3903.jpg

a no no......lol
99b657bf.jpg

and the 2 of us.....
IMG_3713-1.jpg

thanks for being an awesome place to hang out:)

:welcome: and that was a great intro:thumbsup:

Bella? Glad you cleared that up cause my first thought was you are a Twilight groupie:poke:
:D

lol, thanks guys, figured why half ass it. rather than hi, my name is....and this is a pic of my bike...lol ,and I hate that series......they could have easily picked a better looking "Bella" IMO.:laugh:

Another local sac town rider, welcome!!! :thumbsup:

Awesome twisty roads in every direction!

:welcome: to the board, great intro :beerchug:

they could have picked a better Bella but Alice is definitely smoking hot :thumbsup:

thanks guys, for the warm welcome. been lurking for so long I feel as if i already know alot of you. and pashnit......think I spent more time on your site reading than my wife would care for me to be at the screen....lol. thanks all, hope to get Bella back in order for riding season this year and meet some of you's guys..:)

Back