lastfrontierbusa

:muscle: Hello , I am a proud new PAPA for a 2005 Busa.

I need advise on a good 1) bike cover, 2) a feasible means of luggage transport system for small stuff 3) and other advise for a new owner.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
and Congrads on your New Busa  
beerchug.gif

Bike cover, if inside I use a silk sheet (queen size) and for outside or traveling I bring along a Dowco cover (has vents for wind to escape and solf lining inside). For just a weekend trip I use a Tourmaster Tank bag. One large and one small that zips on top of the large one. So, if I don't need the large one, the small one can keep all I need. And both have a clear map pocket on top. Both are magnetic and neither move from the wind below 90 mph.

Again, Welcome to the Site  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Welcome and congrats! Postin' pics is not optional around here, so get on it.
biggrin.gif
Dowco is a great cover for the Busa. Other bit of advice would be to use the search button because it will let you find some great info very easy and quickly. And keep you from some of the flaming! :
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Another from Alaska! Congrats on the bike. As for the topic.
I don't know about covers, but sheets do it in the winter. I almost always ride with a backpack. Carries books, lunch, clear visor, workout gear, extra pair of shoes. Just the basics.
beerchug.gif

05'
rock.gif
??  Did someone say 05'
rock.gif
?   Uhhhh.....errrr....ummmm....what color, PRAY TELL
rock.gif
?

By the way,
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
says a post with no pics will send out the Busa Police to confiscate your Busa in the next 48hrs....post up !!!!....or else......
cool.gif

DSC00290__Small_.JPG

rock.gif

rock.gif

No one believes you until they see pictures. ANYone can say they own a Busa;)
firedevil.gif

Congratulations! Welcome to the madness!
beerchug.gif

Welcome - you can modify the hump for storage as well. I have a tool kit / flat repair kit / towel / 1st aid kit in mine. Dzus fasteners.

Welcome, and like others have said - PICS!

(Spudley @ May 02 2007,07:23) 05'
rock.gif
??  Did someone say 05'
rock.gif
?   Uhhhh.....errrr....ummmm....what color, PRAY TELL
rock.gif
?

By the way,
says a post with no pics will send out the Busa Police to confiscate your Busa in the next 48hrs....post up !!!!....or else......
cool.gif
Spudley, yer 05 ROCKS! Love that bagster.

And
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to lastfrontier...........

Here's my 05 Red / black (fastest color) with bags..........

DSC00593.JPG

rock.gif

rock.gif

You guys scared him off.
sad.gif

See what you did demanding pics. You should be ashamed of yourselves.....
poke.gif

Dowco is a good cover if you leave it out side. If it is inside a garage use a soft sheet King size made for a King. Next if you do leave it out side get your self a RoadLoK as soon as you can.

RoadLoK_1.JPG

Back