Last year's B-Day gift from Omar...BASH PROJECT!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I'll be bringing these to the Bash and trust the gang will help me get 'em on. I don't have experience with messing with my brakes, so I'm pullin the "I'm just a girl" card :laugh:

Birthday.jpg

I think there might be someone that can help you with those!

I here he is pretty good wrenching! :whistle:

Last years gift, and still not on? :poke:
Tell him installation should be included with the gift :laugh:

Last years gift, and still not on? :poke:
Tell him installation should be included with the gift :laugh:

Yeah, stinks doesn't it? They were shipped to me from KS, where Omar lives...he's not here to get 'em on for me! :banghead:

Hey, just hit me that I've had Lycan and GIXERHP at my house and they could have done 'em! Damn it guys! :laugh:

Yeah, stinks doesn't it? They were shipped to me from KS, where Omar lives...he's not here to get 'em on for me! :banghead:

Hey, just hit me that I've had Lycan and GIXERHP at my house and they could have done 'em! Damn it guys! :laugh:
I have nothing nice to say, but im a wee bit Irish!

I feel i dont feel worthy to install them for such Queeny like your self! :moon:

I guess her not asking me to install them is to make sure the pink set doesn't get put on?

I guess her not asking me to install them is to make sure the pink set doesn't get put on?
Just get her drunk, ill bring the spray paint!

JAGER JAGER JAGER JAGER! :moon::moon::moon::moon::please::banghead:

Just get her drunk, ill bring the spray paint!

JAGER JAGER JAGER JAGER! :moon::moon::moon::moon::please::banghead:

I'll let you handle the jager...

Now, don't tell Vabs - but I actually enamel-coated them PINK first! Then, I used washable red on top. The first time she leaves Caesar out in the rain or hoses him down.... :laugh:

Back