Last Photo of Michael Jackson

I'm sorry Takeuon, but he molested a little boy at his home and all you can see is that he was such a great musician. Him being a musician allowed him to do what he did and then get off after doing it. Dad of three I totally agree with you that he was sick. He needed to have a bullet put in his head. Being a pedaphile is a diesase and a bullet is the only way to treat it. Takeuon, I want to know where you are coming from? Where do you get your info from that says he did not rape a little boy? In my eye he got off really easily.

Yeah...because everything we read in garbage mags and sites like those are soooo accurate.

Go get you latest issue of National Enquirer & feed your mind. Wait....I'm sorry you have a subscription. :laugh:

I posted CNN as a source. I thought that was the GOD of liberal sources, so you should have been satisfied!

Just curious, what race are you?

its simple in my mind. as a christian any of us should understand the scriptural words "avoiding the appearance of evil" or as cheech would say ...looks like dog ****...smells like dog ****....tastes like dog ****....must be dog ****.:laugh:

People v. Jackson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are we talking about a different trial? Because he was not guilty according to the case noted above. So all of you can make your snide remarks and your hateful comments about someone that you don't even know and about a case that you know nothing about.

For a group of people that seem so intent on being treated with respect (motorcycle stigma and all) you sure seem bent on convicting a man based on your own perception of the evidence that was doled out by the media.

You're a bunch of puppets.

This is exactly how they judged Jesus Christ. They judged him on stupid rumors that they PERSONALLY knew nothing about. PLEASE DON'T JUDGE

Since you don't like the Smoking Gun or Fox News....

JACKO PRIVATES PIC BLOCKED

CNN.com - Witnesses detail estrangement between Michael Jackson and his accuser - Mar 31, 2005 "Katz is the psychologist who interviewed the 1993 accuser. The boy reportedly was able to identify Jackson by the distinctive splotches on his buttocks and penis."

If that's not enough, here you go: michael jackson penis splotch -Google News Archive Search

You googled: michael jackson penis splotch. That is very disturbing. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

My source is the facts! He was acquitted in case you forgot.

But guilty before proven innocent is a motto I'm sure you live by.

Ya and OJ didn't kill his wife either.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back