Last Photo of Michael Jackson

so now we play the game of "discredit the source?" LOL classic. Bet you vote for Ralph Nader a lot too dont you?

My point is that the boy gave them a very detailed description of MJ's penis, even noting where his color splotches were when he was erect. How could he have known that? Psychic? The reason the case went nowhere is that the boy's unethical father found money to be more important than the mental well-being of his son.

I'm curious as to what evidence you have that MJ didn't molest that boy?

My point is that the boy gave them a very detailed description of MJ's penis, even noting where his color splotches were when he was erect. How could he have known that? Psychic?

in the morning after an innocent sleepover, he could've witnessed the oh- so- common early a.m."pee-hard":whistle:

or not:moon:

Since you don't like the Smoking Gun or Fox News....

JACKO PRIVATES PIC BLOCKED

CNN.com - Witnesses detail estrangement between Michael Jackson and his accuser - Mar 31, 2005 "Katz is the psychologist who interviewed the 1993 accuser. The boy reportedly was able to identify Jackson by the distinctive splotches on his buttocks and penis."

If that's not enough, here you go: michael jackson penis splotch - Google News Archive Search

So now you've seen MJ's co*k have you. It was never disclosed before or during the trial that the statements made regarding the description of his genitals were even accurate. Medical records were known to have been leaked and not hard for them to have gotten a hold of.
It was however found that the child had been coached in detail by his MOM. Who was credited by multiple close friends & family members to have been involved in theft and was a habitual liar. The family was deep in debt and had previously solicited MJ for money.
When a family such as theirs needs money. Do you really find it so hard to believe that people can't make things up in order to get what they want.
The case was thrown out. The family should have been charged IMO.

But hey....I'm going to remember the great things about him. And not crap on someone the day after they die.

So now you've seen MJ's co*k have you. It was never disclosed before or during the trial that the statements made regarding the description of his genitals were even accurate. Medical records were known to have been leaked and not hard for them to have gotten a hold of.
It was however found that the child had been coached in detail by his MOM. Who was credited by multiple close friends & family members to have been involved in theft and was a habitual liar. The family was deep in debt and had previously solicited MJ for money.
When a family such as theirs needs money. Do you really find it so hard to believe that people can't make things up in order to get what they want.
The case was thrown out. The family should have been charged IMO.

But hey....I'm going to remember the great things about him. And not crap on someone the day after they die.

Source please? since you seem to need one, so do we. and we'll be the judge of how biased it is.

so now we play the game of "discredit the source?" LOL classic. Bet you vote for Ralph Nader a lot too dont you?

Yeah...because everything we read in garbage mags and sites like those are soooo accurate.

Go get you latest issue of National Enquirer & feed your mind. Wait....I'm sorry you have a subscription. :laugh:

Sorry to dissapoint you, Take, but I don't stoop to things like that. I leave it to the trailer parks, white trash, and recently deceased child molestors.

Thanks for playing though!

Source please? since you seem to need one, so do we. and we'll be the judge of how biased it is.

My source is the facts! He was acquitted in case you forgot.

But guilty before proven innocent is a motto I'm sure you live by.

No, we need sources to back what it is he said about the mom lying, etc. After all, we want to make sure that nobody is just making it up, and its a reputable source.

But thanks for making all these assumptions bout me, when you dont even know me.

btw, he wasnt acquitted, the case was dropped. BIG difference. Not that I would expect you to understand. Probably werent enough pictures drawn with crayon for you.

Last edited:
No, we need sources to back what it is he said about the mom lying, etc. After all, we want to make sure that nobody is just making it up, and its a reputable source.

But thanks for making all these assumptions bout me, when you dont even know me.

btw, he wasnt acquitted, the case was dropped. BIG difference. Not that I would expect you to understand. Probably werent enough pictures drawn with crayon for you.

No sweat. I'll continue to vote for Ralph Nader and believe everything I read and hear in the news. :laugh: Keep marching in line buddy :moon:

Last edited:
Here ya go ibified. Just for you ....

McDonald's is putting out the "Michael Jackson" burger, in memory of the great entertainer...50 year old meat, sandwiched between 10 year old buns.

See ...I'm not above a lil humor. Just mindless idiots that believe everything they read or hear with out knowing the true facts. Not claiming I do...and pretty sure you don't either.

Have a good weekend and feel free to PM if you'd like to keep your "party going"

Otherwise I'm over it. On to better things...like :spank: your azz at the track sometime :laugh:

Wow, so you went from Juvenille to, well...more juvenliie. nifty!

Definitely an impressive feat, especially seeing as *I* thought you had gone about as far as possible.

Sorry Someone "cuddles" with little boy and shares a bed with kids that aren't his when he's in his 40's?

Pedophile and psycho zombie scumbag that is currently being tortured in hell and the world is better for it no way around it.

Media Zombie? Nah, just a rational adult who isn't so willing to pretend that a pedophile/plastic surgery junkie/psychopath is a good upstanding member of society. He was a sicko and the world is a better place without him.

Back